Just got back from 8 nights at BLT

Since your stay was for more than 7 nights, you should have had two mousekeeping visits: full cleaning on day 4 (i.e., after the third night), and then trash and towel service on day 8 (i.e., after the 7th night). Are you saying that you got two full cleanings? :confused:

OP - for an 8 night stay you should have got full cleaning on day 4, trash & towel on day 8.

You are both right. I was only thinking we'd have someone in the room once. But yes, we had a full on day 4 and trash on day 8. Thanks for clarifying that!

We are heading to BLT on 11/11-11/16. We have a 2 bd lake view booked. We stayed there once before in 2009 so it's been a few years and I am really looking forward to it. What do you mean about The bar stools? Do only some have the, and others have something else? Also I remember the two bedroom having a pull out chair and a pull out couch. I hope they both are still there!

The rooms that are inside the "C" have a slightly different set-up and there are no bar stools at the island (not enough room) but you gain quite a large laundry/storage room. Rooms on the outside of the "C" have a roomier living and dining, bar stools at the island and the laundry is just in a small closet.

I've not stayed in a 2-br but that rooms sleeps 9 so it makes sense that it would have the sleeper sofa and sleeper chair just like the 1-br has.

We stayed in the inside C the first two times and yes, watching into the other guest rooms is hard to avoid.

I didn't mind the other guest rooms in general. Just was floored to see a woman come out in a towel and drop it right in front of a completely opened curtain :rotfl2: I mean...uh, really? There were people out on their balconies everywhere. And it was night. And her lights were all on. I was just glad my kiddos were all in bed.

I didn't mind the other guest rooms in general. Just was floored to see a woman come out in a towel and drop it right in front of a completely opened curtain :rotfl2: I mean...uh, really? There were people out on their balconies everywhere. And it was night. And her lights were all on. I was just glad my kiddos were all in bed.

next time if it happens again - just take pictures and sent them to Disney - and say this is the view from the LV balconies at BLT.....

that might make Disney put in the sheer curtains we have been wishing for since it opened.

disney generally takes hints well - but this curtain thing is something they have refused to budget on.

next time if it happens again - just take pictures and sent them to Disney - and say this is the view from the LV balconies at BLT.....

that might make Disney put in the sheer curtains we have been wishing for since it opened.

disney generally takes hints well - but this curtain thing is something they have refused to budget on.

:rotfl2: Great idea!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter