Just Purchased Power Passes.......

Daisie

DIS Veteran
Just thought I'd pass on some information regarding the Annual Power Park Passes. I ordered them by phone at 800-564-5764. The woman was very helpful with all my questions. She told me if I ordered them online I would have to wait unitl 11am, if I ordered them over the phone I wouldn't....maybe she was working on commission, I dont know! They are $99.95 each, same price for adults and children, I will be receving the passes via ups, no charge in 5 to 7 days! The tickets can be used at 9am, park opening and sometime during the day you need to have your picture taken. The black out days are weekends in the summer and christmas week thru Jan 1, spring break in 2003. This is about $10 higher than a 2 day pass and is good for one year! If you are planning on visiting more than once and not on a weekend in the summer you should check it out.
http://198.12.17.76/fanclub/buytickets.htm

I'm interested in these....does that price include tax? I wonder if I can upgrade my 2day/2park pass to one of these?
thanks for the info!

That price is before tzx. There is a 6% tax here in Florida. If you want to upgrade I would call them and tell them what you have. Normally you are allowed to upgrade the passes. If you can upgrade you would need to do it there at the park.

Does anybody know how long we will be able to get these power passes. If they are good for a year, and we are not going to June, I want to try to get them as late as possible. Or are they good for one year after first use?
thanks in advance

You can purchases your power pass now, as I did over the phone. It does not become valid unitl the first day you use it. We are going in July. I was sure to double check this when I placed my order, otherwise I would have waited until it was closer to my trip. The price of $99.95 is before tax, I believe she quoted me a price of about $104 per ticket. On the web site I found these it does not say anything about a time limit to purchase these. The do have listed the black out dates for 2003.
:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter