Just returned from our saddest vacation ever.

:grouphug: It's always impossible to say goodbye to loved ones, and worse when expecting to create some wonderful memories with other loved ones.

So very sorry to hear. Thoughts and prayers to all.

Thanks to you all, I'm sitting here with tears in my eyes cause I'm so very touched by your thoughts. The specialty cruise is tonight also, and the funeral was today. What a week...But right now I'm awaiting a call from the boat from my son and grandson telling me how the surprise went. It will greatly brighten my day..

It'll probably be another 2 years before I can amass the necessary points for a trip like this again, but, it'll go fast and soon enough, we'll be back at what is still The Happiest Place on Earth!

Many thanks,
Lois :flower2:

Lois, please accept my condolences. I just lost my father last week, quite unexpectedly.
It was hard enough making flight arrangements and everything from home. I cannot imagine trying to do it while on vacation, no matter no supportive the CMs were.
You and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers...

Phil

ILPHIL said:
Lois, please accept my condolences. I just lost my father last week, quite unexpectedly.
It was hard enough making flight arrangements and everything from home. I cannot imagine trying to do it while on vacation, no matter no supportive the CMs were.
You and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers...

Phil

Thanks so much Phil, you are in my prayers too, there's just never a good time, is there? It was dreadful. Thanks for your thoughts. Hope you and your family are doing OK.
Lois

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter