Karen's 7th Annual Jellyrolls Meet--Thursday, December 10, 2009

TLinden16

Scotty and Ray at Jelly Rolls are the best!
I'm a bit later than normal announcing this meet this year, but, by popular demand, I will be holding my 7th Annual December Jellyrolls Meet again this year. Here are the details:

Place: Jellyrolls Dueling Piano Bar at Disney's Boardwalk Resort
Date: Thursday, December 10, 2009
Time: 8:00 p.m.-?????

Some helpful information for first timers:

The cover charge to get into Jellyrolls is $10, and it's worth every penny.

Jellyrolls is now non-smoking! So all of you who used the smoke as an excuse not to go in the past now have no excuse not to join us).

Jellyrolls does not serve food (except for free popcorn), so eat dinner before you come.

Hope to see you there!

Attendees:
TLinden16 (who still doesn't know how to behave)
Jerry (who promises he won't dance naked on the tables)
Paper plate Mary Ann (who promises to pass out drunk under the table again, unless the real Mary Ann comes)
Paper Plate VickyBaby (who will be doing jello shots with paper plate Mary Ann to see who can hold more liquor)
KristaTX and Todd (who will be coming because I said she would)
Geffric (who may be making chocolate chip pancakes at the meet)
NancyIL (whose definitely maybe better turn into a definitely there)
Vicky (who will need a night at Jellyrolls and a few dozen drinks after rooming with NancyIL)
Towncrier (who will be there even if it means walking back to Saratoga Springs)
CamColt (who RSVP'd on Facebook, and will be ditching her family to attend)
Rtobe (who is coming after 9:00 so she has time to warm up her vocal cords so she can sing along)
apurplebrat (who will be apurplesingingbrat at Jellyrolls)
DisneyFreak92 and Pengin (who will be doing the VMK dance to every song)
Danny1649 and Belinda (aka Danny the Stalker and his much better half)
Goofy4Tink (who will be on her 745th day of her 932 day long trip to Disney World)
SlightlyGoofy (who will be totallyGoofy after drinking one of those 32 ounce drink specials)
BriarRosie (who will never be cuter than Rolls)
Mary Jo (who will be still be on west coast time, and try to stay at Jellyrolls until 5:00 a.m.)

I'm not 100% sure we'll be there yet (depends on what we are up to with Mom/Dad that night), but you know we'll make it if we can :cool1:.

I'll be there.. I am so excited that I can make this..

You can always show up late, Krista. You know you want to.

Yay, Geffric! Can't wait to see you again!

Yay, Nancy! It would be good to see you again, my friend!

Woohoo!!! And if Krista goes, she can drive me back to Saratoga Springs. Otherwise, it's a long walk, but well worth it.

Woohoo!!! And if Krista goes, she can drive me back to Saratoga Springs. Otherwise, it's a long walk, but well worth it.

Naturally - I'm staying at AKL for the first time this trip instead of my usual Swan or Dolphin! I just modified my rental car reservation so I'll have it until 9 a.m Friday morning. That way I won't have to take a bus to the MK (MVMCP night) and then another to AKL after leaving Jellyrolls.

Yay John!

And Nancy, I would guess the car reservation modification would make you a definite definite :)

Karen,
Count me in! Have always wanted to go to Jelly Rolls. I may not be able to get there until after 9PM though, is that ok?

I'm also on FB - PM me for link

Karen,
Count me in! Have always wanted to go to Jelly Rolls. I may not be able to get there until after 9PM though, is that ok?

I'm also on FB - PM me for link

Yay Ros! After 9:00 is totally fine. It's going to be so fun!

I just saw my reply here, LOL! If everything goes according to plan I should be checking in at the Dolphin around 9:00 PM. If so, I will ditch the fam and the luggage and come by for a bit. But if we have any plane issues, luggage issues, checking in issues, etc...and I get in later,then I may not.

Oh, I just saw paper plate Mary Ann is on the list...I sure hope she doesn't show up, and the real Mary Ann does! :woohoo: Long time no see!

Oh, I just saw paper plate Mary Ann is on the list...I sure hope she doesn't show up, and the real Mary Ann does! :woohoo: Long time no see!

Just for the record, there has been no talk of the real Mary Ann coming. I just felt like bringing paper plate Mary Ann this year, because paper plate Mary Ann is the life of the party!

Jelly Rolls sounds like fun We have never been du eto the smoking. We will be at WDW 12/3 - 12/15 Would love to join you :santa:

Karen!!! It's "PrincessLynda" from VMK. Remember me? Are you ready for this? You may want to sit down. After many, many near misses where we left on the day you arrived or vice versa, we will be there for the Jellyrolls meet!!! DH ("pengin") and I will be in attendance! Seriously CANNOT wait!!

Apurplebrat, the more the merrier! The Jellyrolls meet is always a blast :)

Lynda, it will be so nice to finally meet you and pengin!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter