Karen's 7th Annual Jellyrolls Meet--Thursday, December 10, 2009

I can't wait to see everyone there- this will be a great way to kick off the big DISaPalooza weekend!!! :cool1:

Or a great way to spend my last night at WDW before returning home to hear my daughter sing like an angel and my son graduate from college. Woohoo.

Yep...I'll be there, with Karen, in two weeks. That's what I was thinking of. You're right..it's three weeks until JR!!!

Well, I have re-arranged my schedule (i.e. having the hubby and small child come in on the night of the 10th) so I can come out and play ;) Works out great, their plane lands at 11:10 pm so they will get to the hotel around midnight.

Super excited that I get to see PrincessLynda. Haven't seen you since we did that Segway tour! Seems like ages ago!!!

Sweet! Can't wait to see you Dagny! :) That has been ages ago. Heck, I've dropped some pounds since then. I was JUST looking at the pics from that Segway tour! That was such a blast! I'm sure this will be too. :cool1:

I went to Jellyrolls last night and had a blast. I fount out from Scotty that he and Ray will be playing Thursday night for us! We may get to see Mike K. too, but he's not 100% sure yet. See you all on Thursday!

MJ, I'm planning on being there before the pianos start at 8:00. If you want to sit in a table up front, I recommend getting there by 9:00-9:30.

Have fun! I don't arrive until the 13th, but if anybody is still
around let me know.
annnnd

Tuesday, 12/8 - Michael/Tommy and Daniel/Johnny
Wednesday, 12/9 - Tommy/Mike and Ray/Scotty
Thursday, 12/10 - Michael/Mike and Ray/Scotty
Friday, 12/11 - Michael/Tommy and Daniel/Johnny
Saturday, 11/28 - Michael/Mike and Daniel/Tommy
Sunday 12/13 -not sure who's playing first but.. Daniel, Johnny, Tommy and Mike

Mike won't be playing on Thursday afterall. He is switching off until Friday, so I am think we'll see Tommy instead, but not sure about that.

Bummer, I will miss it by a week! :sad2: I will be in WDW starting the 17th-23rd:cool1: Hope you all have fun!

Hi there Karen!

I am sorry that we were not able to make the Jellyrolls meet. Looking forward to reading the report of what we missed.

It was delightful running into you in the parks. I hardly recognized you. Looking good gal!

Slightly Goofy/Linda

Sorry I missed the meet.. By the time the evening arrived I was just too worn out to go..
Hope you all had a wonderful time.. Can't wait to see picture..

I had a great 2.5 hours at Jellyrolls! Sitting right in front of the pianos and being in a smoke-free building made a huge difference in my enjoyment of the evening - not to mention hanging out with a slew of great people! Thanks, Karen!

The Jellyrolls meet was a blast. I will post pictures soon. Paperplate Mary Ann and Paperplate Vickybaby had a blast!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter