• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Keep as surprise?

disneymom225

Too excited to sleep!
Looking for opinions here! DH is nowhere near as big a WDW nut as I am but he happily goes along with my obsession and he was the one who suggested joining DVC. But he does love to fish-so today I booked him a fishing excursion when we are there. The question is- should I tell him now? or should I wait until we get there and just surprise him? Will I be able to keep it quiet that long?? Thanks for your opinions!

Since your DH isn't "into" Disney and WDW, I'm thinking that he isn't interested in your daily itinerary or what you will be doing?

So surprising him won't throw him for a loop and knock a hole in the plans he might have had otherwise? In that case, surprising him would be a nice present for him.

On the other hand, if he knew about the excursion, would he pack something differently? It would be a shame to spoil the surprise by him indicating that if he'd have known, he would have brought his lucky fishing hat or something like that!

Either way, it's a very nice gesture.

Of course, encouraging you to buy into DVC was a heckuva gesture on his part too! :)

He enjoys Disney and he knows the general plans--mostly b/c I've spent so much time talking about them. He also wouldn't make any plans b/c I am the "cruise director" as he lovingly calls me. He is a pretty great guy and he puts up with me!!!Thanks for the opinion

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter