Kellybell's Disigns! New MNSSHP Disigns

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which version?:confused3

Sorry! I haven't figure out how to put in a picture!:headache:The one on the left, without the background. I realize that is a little different from my first request, but I know how to use the white background now, I think.;)
Thank you, thank you!!
Shannon

Kelly,
Do you have time for a rush job? :confused3 I just realized that we were one short shirt for someone. I know my ticker says we have a few days, but that's when we're arriving at Disney--we're actually driving out tomorrow!:scared1: Anyway, if it can't be done, then that's fine. I was hoping to get this disign: celebratingrainbowandrea.jpg With the names Abel, Shannon, Cameron, Kayleigh and Aidan with the box background that you have in some of the others. I may be up till midnight making a shirt if you can pull it off--but I'd be forever grateful!!
Thank you!!

Have a wonderful time:yay:

Hi,
May I please get the following with Shelby in it:

May I also request the following with Shelley and one with Shelby:
Could you please put a black border around it, I am putting it on a grey t-shirt?

Thanks!
You're Welcome:cutie:
I am also including the request you sent by PM:goodvibes

Hello
It's me again and I was back in your shared link and I found another one I like!!! I'm sorry, your work is just really great!!:worship: It is named fabfiveparksjonas...can I get that one without a name on it?
TIA

Hi there,
I'm so happy I found your site ... some very nice designs here. Could I get the "4parksfamily" one with the names:

Luis
Maureen
Jacquelyn
Jaime

...with the 2009 on the bottom too! Thanks so much,
Maureen
:cheer2:

You're Welcome:goodvibes

Thank you sooooooooo much!!! I really appreciate it!!! The one with the 4 parks, could you add tinkerbell to it if it's not too much trouble? The one with the name Jonas on it in your shared link has tinkerbell flying above also. Sorry, I'm a big tinkerbell fan!!! If it's too much trouble, I totally understand!!!
Thanks again...I love your designs:)

Thank you sooooooooo much!!! I really appreciate it!!! The one with the 4 parks, could you add tinkerbell to it if it's not too much trouble? The one with the name Jonas on it in your shared link has tinkerbell flying above also. Sorry, I'm a big tinkerbell fan!!! If it's too much trouble, I totally understand!!!
Thanks again...I love your designs:)

I completely understand:rolleyes:

Hi there,
I'm so happy I found your site ... some very nice designs here. Could I get the "4parksfamily" one with the names:

Luis
Maureen
Jacquelyn
Jaime

...with the 2009 on the bottom too! Thanks so much,
Maureen
:cheer2:

I'm glad you like 'em:cutie:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter