Kellybell's Disigns! New MNSSHP Disigns

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there anyway that you can create the 4 parks one with the following info:
The Childress family
Chad, Melanie, Owen and Haley

TIA,
Melanie

I love your new design, and I really like the birthday one... seeing we are a big family, could you do one with just celebrating my birthday and no number :)Thank you
Angela

Could you create a piece with the Celebration pic for each of the names Mike, Steph, Sami and Sarah inside the mickey outline?

Hi Kelly
Could I get this design with it's my 5th birthday.
Sure:thumbsup2

Love it!!

Thank you:cutie:

I love your new design, and I really like the birthday one... seeing we are a big family, could you do one with just celebrating my birthday and no number :)Thank you
Angela

No problem:goodvibes

Kelly,
I love this one! Could I please get this one with The Briscoe's?
Thanks so much!
Sonya

Thank you and you're welcome:cutie:

Hi Kelly,Could I get this same design with my 6th Birthday?
Thanks so much!!!

You're welcome:cutie:

Could you create a piece with the Celebration pic for each of the names Mike, Steph, Sami and Sarah inside the mickey outline?

I'm not sure what you are asking for here.:confused3 Could you link me to where you saw what you wanted:cutie:

Sorry about that:flower3:

Many thanks again ... this is wonderful! I can tell you love doing this ... which is wonderful. My girls are really getting excited .. they want to wear their t-shirts now -- but I'm telling them it's bad luck to wear them before we actually go on vacation! :rolleyes:

No rush at all ... but if possible, I would like 2 more of your great designs (both for white t-shirts):

1.) The name "Jackie" using the "villianstaylor.jpg" from your file; and
2.) The name "Jaime" using the "princessheartsvictoria.jpg" design.

Thank you so much,
Maureen

You're Welcome:goodvibes

Hi
You did these designs for me and I absolutely love them!!! However, DH doesn't like all of the color in the one that says Disney World:confused: Could you please make all of the lettering in Disney World blue and all of the balloons blue and change it from all of the characters to just a sorcerer mickey? I am so sorry, DH is just very picky. I guess I should be happy he agrees to wear these, a lot of my friends hubbys told their wives they were absolutely not wearing all matching disney shirts:confused3 Their no fun!!!
TIA

in post 3679 with the Cousin wiht dalmations is there any way you could make the bottom of the cousin in white, could you do it in maybe grey, since I'm putting them on white shirts I'm afraid it won't show up in white. Thanks so much. I just finished half of the shirts, can't wait to take a pic to share!

thanks so much!! :woohoo::thumbsup2

Well I think I did it!!!
I have been trying to replicate the envelope on the "What Will You Celebrate" commercials. I need some feedback from my loyal followers:goodvibes

I know the verse is lame so if you guys could come up with a more snappy saying I'm all for that:thumbsup2

Love it! :banana:
Thanks again,
Sonya
Many thanks again ... this is wonderful! I can tell you love doing this ... which is wonderful. My girls are really getting excited .. they want to wear their t-shirts now -- but I'm telling them it's bad luck to wear them before we actually go on vacation! :rolleyes:
No rush at all ... but if possible, I would like 2 more of your great designs (both for white t-shirts):
1.) The name "Jackie" using the "villianstaylor.jpg" from your file; and
2.) The name "Jaime" using the "princessheartsvictoria.jpg" design.
Thank you so much,
Maureen
I would love to do this for you, but could you repost your request on my Kellybell Names thread, that is where I fill the name requests:cutie:
Thank you, we love it
You're welcome I am happy to help:goodvibes
Hi
You did these designs for me and I absolutely love them!!! However, DH doesn't like all of the color in the one that says Disney World:confused: Could you please make all of the lettering in Disney World blue and all of the balloons blue and change it from all of the characters to just a sorcerer mickey? I am so sorry, DH is just very picky. I guess I should be happy he agrees to wear these, a lot of my friends hubbys told their wives they were absolutely not wearing all matching disney shirts:confused3 Their no fun!!!
TIA
Hubands...... Whadda ya gonna do???!!!???:rotfl::rotfl:

in post 3679 with the Cousin wiht dalmations is there any way you could make the bottom of the cousin in white, could you do it in maybe grey, since I'm putting them on white shirts I'm afraid it won't show up in white. Thanks so much. I just finished half of the shirts, can't wait to take a pic to share!
thanks so much!! :woohoo::thumbsup2

I wondered that after I posted it:cutie:

I would love to do this for you, but could you repost your request on my Kellybell Names thread, that is where I fill the name requests:cutie:

You're welcome I am happy to help:goodvibes

Hubands...... Whadda ya gonna do???!!!???:rotfl::rotfl:

I wondered that after I posted it:cutie:

Thank you so much, this looks great!!:thumbsup2 The only other change was if you could replace the characters inside the mickey head with just a sorcerer mickey? Sorry I am being such a pest!!
TIA

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter