Kendra And Shane's DCL 9/11/08! Fairytale disaster :'(

Thank you it was a great surprise! I forgot to mention that our tablemates, actually worked for Disney World and it was their last day before moving back to Scotland! So it was really sweet. They also took a video from above and we are waiting for a copy in the mail. It is really cool to know that we have a video that we will actually be able to show our family!

Kendra, love all the pics. Your cermony looks beautiful and what a surprise to have found out your friends took those photos. They are great!

Kendra -- You and Shane looked like you only had eyes for each other, so in love! :lovestruc What beautiful pictures! And it was so thoughtful of your friends to take those pictures for you! Waiting eagerly for more!

~DCLbrideSept2009 Thats awesome about getting married on the Wonder! I highly recommend it. I had the time of my life.

~WishingMom Other then the pictures from above the pictures on my page are taken either by Ashley (assistant to Rufaro) on my camera or by the DCL Photographer. I do have more pictures to add still. I should be able to put more up this weekend when I have a chance.

~keenercam Thank you so much. We were blessed to have wonderful tablemates.

~pjstevens I really appreciate all the support you have given me

~29apr00 I loved having a different perspective!!

AH!! I wish I had thought to have someone go to BBB and take pictures!! That is awesome!

Kendra,

I just got through reading your TR... AGAIN! We are also planning on leaving all of our kids at home (mine will be ages 15 and 10, his 7 and 9, as of September) but they don't know.... YET.... how did your kids feel about you going without them? Since this is going to be our wedding AND honeymoon, we just didn't want to bring the kiddos along, AND couldn't really afford it! That's one reason why we're not really inviting ANYONE... didn't want to explain to the kids that other people were coming along but they couldn't... we're just gonna tell them that this is what people do for second weddings... they just do it by themselves... ;)

I just read your TR. Your wedding was beautiful! I especially love the picutures that your tablemates took from the upper deck.:goodvibes

My fairytale wedding ended in a fairytale disaster. My husband left me for a girl he met at his job after being there just two weeks. I wish everyone else the best of luck with their fairytale adventures. Out of the two marriages, I have been in, It was the most beautiful wedding. So unfortunately I will not be posting anymore pictures from my wedding. However, if anyone has any questions about getting married on the DCL. I would be more than happy to answer them.

WHAT! OMG I am sososo SOrry! If you need to talk I am here!

I just found your PJ and TR. I am SO sorry what you have been through. I couldn't believe what I read once I got to the end.

We all wish you the best of luck :grouphug:

Kendra, I am so sorry. What pain after such happiness. Now that he's gone, take care of your self, your resources, etc. Hold your head high and know that you are special. Unfortunately, he has real problems which did not surface until now.

Your wedding was filled with your love, every detail of it :cloud9: I pray you will continue to reach out and tackle what like has for you with the same excitement you used to plan your event.

:hug:

OH Kendra! I'm so sorry! What a big jerk he turned out to be!! :grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug:

Kendra! I am so very sorry!! What is going on with these men lately!!

What!! Has he gone insane? I wish you the best and I'm so sorry for the pain that you are in.

Lots of Love
Jennifer

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter