kennedy space center

Kennedy Space Center is about 25.00 for adults, less for children - you can get discounts with the Orlando Magic Card (few dollars) - there is info at http://www.orlandotripplanner.com and you can also visit the official site at - I think - spacecoast.com.
I would think that older kids (7 and up) would enjoy it more than younger ones. They have some cool things now like "the Astronaut Encounter" where you meet a real astronaut, etc...

Shop Till I Drop-

You can also try www.kennedyspacecenter.com

IMO it is well worth the short (1 hr. or so) trip from the Disney/Kissimmee area. Get there early and go on the "Nasa Up Close" tour. It was great!! We were there during the week of June 11-19 and were well pleased. I was disappointed because, at that time, the "Rocket Garden" was closed for refurbishing, but the Astronaut Memorial and Space Shuttle cut-away were impressive. The tour that I mentioned is by bus, lasting around 2 hours, and if you're really 'into' space exploration at all, you'll love it. That'll add another $20 to your day, though.

Have a wonderful trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter