Kevin's BFF has a new Disney special on the Travel Channel

catkel3299

Earning My Ears
I didn't see this posted so I thought I'd let ya'll know Samantha Brown has a new Disney special coming up on the Travel Channel called Samantha Brown's Disney Favorites on Friday April 11 9pm.

There are a bunch of Disney shows coming up on Travel Channel. I don't know if they are all new, but I'm thinking they must be, because I've never seen or heard of them. I know for sure the Samantha Brown one on April 11th is new though. I can't wait. I love her!
=======================================================================

Walt Disney World/Disneyland - Documentary Samantha Brown Favorites:

Samantha Brown is traveling the East coast to West coast to show her favorite Disney attractions, rides, restaurants, and characters at both Disney World in Orlando, Florida and Disneyland in Anaheim, California. In the parks she soars above the clouds on the rides, encounters wild animals on a safari, dines at the chef’s table, steps inside the dream princess suite, and watches a unique acrobatic performance.

Friday April 11, 2008 from 9:00 PM to 10:00 PM Channel - Travel Channel
========================================================================

Walt Disney World - Documentary Disney on a Dime:
Money-saving tips from travel experts are put to the test by actual Walt Disney World guests. These families show viewers how to have a memorable Disney experience on a budget by using the expert’s frugal suggestions.

Friday April 18, 2008 from 9:00 PM to 10:00 PM Channel - Travel Channel
========================================================================

Walt Disney World - Documentary Disney Luxury Celebrations:
During DISNEY LUXURY CELEBRATIONS, viewers are treated to a guided tour through the many extravagant amenities, activities and events that are available to those seeking a unique way to celebrate the special occasions in their lives in Disney style. Events highlight a fantasy honeymoon celebration, an ultimate father’s day celebration, a castaway birthday party, and a dream anniversary celebration.

Friday April 25, 2008 from 9:00 PM to 10:00 PM Channel - Travel Channel
======================================================================

Walt Disney World - Documentary The Disney Royal Treatment:
THE DISNEY ROYAL TREATMENT will follow real families and guests as they become part of an elegant Disney fairytale story. In the Magic Kingdom, an enchanted wedding, being crowned princess for a day, and a sweet sixteen fit for royalty are all ways that guests’ fairytale dreams come true.

Friday May 02, 2008 from 9:00 PM to 10:00 PM Channel - Travel Channel

Well, that books up my entire month of April on Friday nights. Hey, I'm old, I barely stay awake til 10:00 on a Friday night! :laughing:

I'm super excited for these and have the first one Tivoed. :) DBf has a strong issue with Samantha Brown and her.......enthusiasm! lol

This will be great to watch.........It is refered to as "Season of Disney" travel channel 9 pm on Fridays ............ I am hoping it is mostly new and not older tape..re mixxed I read on a thread here a couple of months ago that Samantha was spotted at WDW and they heard the show would be on in April, and it seems they are correct. I will be watching for sure !!

Thanks for the information. Time to program the TiVo!

It looks like I'm going to be jealous of a lot of people by the end of the month!

according to the info description on my DVR the Friday Samantha Brown special is from 2002. Can anyone tell me if that is accurate? I don't want to bother recording it if it is that old. Plus I know I have seen it if it isn't new info.

Thanks
kim

according to the info description on my DVR the Friday Samantha Brown special is from 2002. Can anyone tell me if that is accurate? I don't want to bother recording it if it is that old. Plus I know I have seen it if it isn't new info.

Thanks
kim

I just double checked mine and it says 2008. :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter