Keys and what you got for each key.

Yesterday, I got three TICM and used one already :rotfl:
A green throne
and some pirate maze walls
and some credits

threeboysmom said:
Didn't have much time to play yet today, but I did manage to get 2 gold keys due to some "friendly flag" games (even though some of them turned out to be not so friendly..... won't mention names.... LOL!)

Hey Duck. Do you get the feeling she may be talking about a certain Alien and his feathered friend chasing each other around the islands while the others went after the flags and a certain few people being caught up in the crossfires of the "friendly fire"??? :rotfl2:

Thanks to the AI I got 4 Gold keys yesterday (every 3 wins) and got:

nothing
TICMP
wall
500 credits

:banana:

I played about 5 games of level 2 and never got a key :confused3

Someybody said:
Yea, I think it means nothing. You can never tell with King.

For those that know me I try to bring a little fun into the game. I'm so sorry if my "rocks" got you confused. :surfweb:

"rocks" = nothing, nada, jilch, empty and so on.

Last nights talley sheet: :artist:

5 pins :yay:

all "rocks" :furious:

KingTryton said:
For those that know me I try to bring a little fun into the game. I'm so sorry if my "rocks" got you confused. :surfweb:

"rocks" = nothing, nada, jilch, empty and so on.

Last nights talley sheet: :artist:

5 pins :yay:

all "rocks" :furious:
I guess they are too young for the Charlie Brown reference. :hourglass

My odds increased dramaticly yesterday, could have been the clover or my friend not sure which :rolleyes1

2 silver - 1 nothing, 1 wall piece
1 bronze - 1 black throne
17 gold - 1 nothing, 4 magic (nothing), 4 500 credits, 9 various wall pieces.

I got two silver keys today and got two pirate cannon maze wall pieces

How often do you get the keys? Every 10 games like you get Fireworks magic in fireworks?

hmmm - no, not always

I won 5 times on level 2 yesterday and did not get a key at all..however I was getting a key every 3 or 4 wins on level 3

so far I am about 3 - 8 on gold.... 500 credits, 1 magic pin, and 1 wall.
The rest the lovely empty chest.

you have to make sure you play the same TYPE of game too, if you play 2 games of capture and then go play battle, you probably wont get a key, i think

Last night I got:

Silver - 300 credits
Gold - Pirate Maze Wall (no cannons)

I could have the levels mixed up, but I think that's right.

I noticed when you get a key you dont get your game points any more. A real bummer last night is I had over 300 points on a battle game, all I got was a key and the key opened an empty case. It stole my points completly from me.

Bronze: Nothing
Bronze: Purple Pirate Chair
Gold: 500 Credits
Gold: Nothing

Three gold keys -
Gold Key - Turn in to Coral Magic
Gold Key - Pirate Wall Maze
Gold Key - empty

That is the only thing that I remember, I've been playing various levels with mostly Silver and Bronze keys. I've had 7 emptys so far, then I've gotten the following, I don't remember the quantities of each:

- 200 credits
- 500 credits
- blue throne
- green throne, just 1
- Pirate Maze Turret
- Pirate Cannon Maze Wall
- Pirate Maze Wall

So I think about 40% for getting empty treasure chests.

I played my butt off today trying to get keys, because I felt like I was the only one who had yet to get a key. So I ended up getting one of each kind of key today :)

Bronze- Empty
Silver- Pirate Maze Turret
Gold- Empty

I'm 1 for 3. At least I got something out of the deal.

Bronze Keys only Give Empty, Credits, or Throns
Sliver Keys only give Empty, Credits or Wall pices
Gold Keys only Give Empty, Credits, Wall Pices, or TICMP

Is this correct. If so if one wanted Throns they should get Bronze Keys and if one wanted walls and Credits should they just play Sliver or Gold???

Thanks for the help all in understandign this Mess!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter