Keys and what you got for each key.

Gold Key: 5,000 Credits!!! And it was my first key! That deff helps me with saving for another bat

2 Bronze = 2 throne chairs, one black, one green

3 Silver = 300 credits, turret wall, and an empty

8 Golds = 2 plain walls, 2 walls w/cannons, 1 turret wall, 2 empty (and what I call my 3rd empty cause it was that ugly TICMP)

(Alien, yes I spoke with Pink and whether it was you or DJ for one, it was definitely me for the other!! Well, heck, you take a duck who only had played ship battle, give her cannons in a game of flag, what do you expect?) :rotfl2:

Bronze - Nothing

Silver - 300 Credits

Gold - 500 Credits

Gold - Turn Into Coral Magic

Gold - Nothing

Bronze: Black Throne

Silver: Cannon Wall

Gold: 500 credits

Those are what I got from my 3 keys today.

Number of keys:0
Number of Prizes:0
Im cheap. I dont like to play pirates because it eats up to many credits. :lmao:

Can I ask a question?
I finished a pirate game level two, and it game me a message saying something like "you have passed to the next level, go to captain blackheart to get your prize" i think it said capitan blackheart, i was very excited, and i kinda delated it *blush*

so I went to Cpt. Blackheart, and I clicked on him, and he said something like he allways says.
My problem: I don't know where I am supposed to go/ what I am supposed to do to get my key!

Full list (including the keys in the posts from before):
Bronze Key: Nadda
Gold: Nadda
Gold: 500 Credits!
Gold: Pirate Maze Wall
Silver: Pirate Maze Wall
Gold: Empty
Gold: Empty
Gold: Pirate Maze Wall
Gold: 500 Credits
Gold: TICMP!! YAY!
Gold: Cannon Maze Wall
Gold: TICMP
My empty's seem to come in pairs... lol
I just realized I've had a LOT more keys than I thought I had... LOL ANd to think only one help the precious TICMP!

My first attempt Silver Key: Turret Maze Wall

Second Attempt Gold Key: TICMP

today:

4 bronze and ALL were empty

1 silver - maze wall

purplehusky said:
Can I ask a question?
I finished a pirate game level two, and it game me a message saying something like "you have passed to the next level, go to captain blackheart to get your prize" i think it said capitan blackheart, i was very excited, and i kinda delated it *blush*

so I went to Cpt. Blackheart, and I clicked on him, and he said something like he allways says.
My problem: I don't know where I am supposed to go/ what I am supposed to do to get my key!

Check you pins. It may have given you a silven pin for pirates. Go to the room next to the Pirates game (walk to the left of your screen) and it will take you to the treasure room. Redeem keys at the treasure chests, it depends on what key you have to which chest it works on.

Left chest is bronze, silver is upper left and gold is center.

:sunny:

gold key=0
gold key=Pirate wall X2
and on the last game played and won no points for winning :confused3

yesterday

silver = pirate maze wall

today

bronze = black pirate chair (I liked that one best!)

Bronze - Nothing

Silver - Nothing
Silver - 300 Credits

Gold - 500 Credits
Gold - TICMP
Gold - Nothing
Gold - Pirate Maze Cannon Wall
Gold - Nothing

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter