***Kids Book Exchange Sent/Recieved***COMPLETED

Patsy,
I'm actually not sure if I sent it Priority mail or not. I have my DC receipt, but it's not checked as to the shipping type. ( Believe me, in the past two weeks, we started back to work/school, dance and sent out about 15 pakages for ebay, exchanges and Grandparent's day, so I can't remember what type of shipping I did on what packages. In fact, I was so mixed up this time that I had the 2 names mixed up on my DC receipts for this exchange.) Just shows you that I wouldn't be a good one to host an exchange if I can't even keep track of the ones I send. Oh well... Hopefully it will reach her tomorrow as I know how little girls can get when they're waiting for something.

MariDisney said:
The package from Caroline to Ethan is listed on the USPS website as delivered this afternoon, so hopefully he's enjoying his goodies and mom has just not gotten around to posting yet. :-)

No mail was left on our porch today so dh walked out to check it tonight and he came in with a package for Ethan. :) He was so excited to get to open it up. You should have seen the grin on his face when he saw the cars book. :rotfl: He got so excited. His eyes just lit right up. So cute.

So here is what Ethan got in his package..

Cars paint book (we are making him wait to paint in it at Disney so he has been walking around saying paint in 3 weeks?? :goodvibes )

Cars big storybook (his fave of coarse as he loves cars)

Alphabet Under Construction book (very colorful he loves that)

Cheerios Count to 100 book (he has already been trying his counting skills out..hehe)

Thanks so much to Caroline for the wonderful package! :love:

Maureenmouse said:
Patsy,
I'm actually not sure if I sent it Priority mail or not. I have my DC receipt, but it's not checked as to the shipping type. ( Believe me, in the past two weeks, we started back to work/school, dance and sent out about 15 pakages for ebay, exchanges and Grandparent's day, so I can't remember what type of shipping I did on what packages. In fact, I was so mixed up this time that I had the 2 names mixed up on my DC receipts for this exchange.) Just shows you that I wouldn't be a good one to host an exchange if I can't even keep track of the ones I send. Oh well... Hopefully it will reach her tomorrow as I know how little girls can get when they're waiting for something.

3 more to go.
We will just wait and see, it should arrive soon.

PrincessParty said:
Thank you to Sandy!

The books were:

The Trouble with Tink and The Mystery at Disney World in a really cool Mickey Mouse canvas bag with 3 markers for her to color.

Also in the package were:

Silverwing and
Half Magic.

It is another rainy day here in VA and we had an early dinner of soup, so Emmy went up to read. Thanks for a wonderful exchange. Amy (and Emmy)

So glad that you liked it. Tell Emmy to enjoy her reading! :sunny:

AlexWyattMommy said:
Alex received his exchange from Astrid and Carys--in England.

We got a great Dick Kings-Smith book "Dinosaur Troubles". It'll be fun to read before bed.

A Thomas & Friends book "Jack"

And a really cute Frog Pencil Case for his birthday.

Thank you so much. He is really excited to read dinosaur book.

So pleased to hear this arrived safely and Alex likes his books, I hope he had a lovely birthday. My two loved all the Dick King-Smith books and I was very tempted to keep the pencil case for myself!! :love:

TheDisneyBunch said:
No mail was left on our porch today so dh walked out to check it tonight and he came in with a package for Ethan. :) He was so excited to get to open it up. You should have seen the grin on his face when he saw the cars book. :rotfl: He got so excited. His eyes just lit right up. So cute.

So here is what Ethan got in his package..

Cars paint book (we are making him wait to paint in it at Disney so he has been walking around saying paint in 3 weeks?? :goodvibes )

Cars big storybook (his fave of coarse as he loves cars)

Alphabet Under Construction book (very colorful he loves that)

Cheerios Count to 100 book (he has already been trying his counting skills out..hehe)

Thanks so much to Caroline for the wonderful package! :love:

I'm so glad he liked it!! We are in Disney in 2 weeks and 1 day, so maybe we'll cross paths at some point. :banana:

Label/Receipt Number: 0103 8555 7497 5621 0651

We attempted to deliver your item at 2:59 pm on September 05, 2006 in ROCK HILL, SC 29730 and a notice was left. It can be redelivered or picked up at the Post Office. If the item is unclaimed, it will be returned to the sender. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later.

:confused3 :confused3

I'm getting a bit worried about the package I sent to Arizona. It's been 10 days and still not there. All we know is it was in Denver on the 5th. It has said that on the DC web site for days. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it made it today. If not, I'll go shopping again and send Ashlynn a new package. Please tell her I'm sorry for the delay.
Maureen

Maureenmouse said:
I'm getting a bit worried about the package I sent to Arizona. It's been 10 days and still not there. All we know is it was in Denver on the 5th. It has said that on the DC web site for days. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it made it today. If not, I'll go shopping again and send Ashlynn a new package. Please tell her I'm sorry for the delay.
Maureen

:(
There are three more to be recieved-one international and two within the U.S.
If your child has yet to recieve their exchange, please check in here with us.

Label/Receipt Number: 0103 8555 7497 5621 0651

Your item was delivered at 12:01 pm on September 08, 2006 in ROCK HILL, SC 29730.

Great News.

My oldest, Ashlynn is the missing AZ one. Nothing today.

I do know that weather (it's monsoon season) here has caused problems with mail. Magazines I normally receive on Mondays are not showing up until Thurs, etc. My mom recently sent me a package that showed up a week after they said it would!

I had the same problem with a package I sent out in a recent exchange. I still don't know if that one made it or not!

jwsqrdplus2 said:
My oldest, Ashlynn is the missing AZ one. Nothing today.

I do know that weather (it's monsoon season) here has caused problems with mail. Magazines I normally receive on Mondays are not showing up until Thurs, etc. My mom recently sent me a package that showed up a week after they said it would!

I had the same problem with a package I sent out in a recent exchange. I still don't know if that one made it or not!

I'm sorry about the weather and slow postal service, but that makes me feel a little better. I'll still resend her a package next week if it doesn't get to you. I have the DC, so hopefully on Monday it will arrive. I know Ashlynn will be happy when she gets the package as my 7 yo Amanda picked the books and they're a variety that I think she'll like.

We will wait till next week Wednesday to see if the two last U.S. packages makes it to their new house before we do the resending.
Hopefully the post office has them and will be delivering them on Monday. And that the one to Canada arrives soon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter