***Kids Book Exchange Sent/Recieved***COMPLETED

Mine was going to England. I did mail it out via airmail here the day before Ernesto hit us so hopefully it will arrive soon. (Everything closed here on Friday 9/1 due to flooding.) Here's hoping for Monday.

Aydan rec'd his!!! It had been at the PO for 3-4 days!! No notice was left, but with my mail carrier whats new. :furious:

It was great!! Filled with lots of books & goodies!! He rec'd

bag of mini popcorn
touch & feel little puppy book
My first muppet dictionary
Take a ride with mickey book
The acorn & the oak tree book
Pooh early learning skills Pre-K activity book
Spring time coloring book
Over the hedge coloring book
Dora ready to read
Beginners Bible The story of Jonah & the Whale
Markers
Crayons
2 cars pencils
Thomas stickers
Disney learning game cards Pooh's colors & shapes

Thanks again! He loves everything!!

A little cheer for one more package recieved!!

:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

Come on everybody, don't let me make a fool out of myself, help me cheer!!
There's only a couple packages left out there....let's celebrate!!

minniedisney1 said:
Aydan rec'd his!!! It had been at the PO for 3-4 days!! No notice was left, but with my mail carrier whats new. :furious:

It was great!! Filled with lots of books & goodies!! He rec'd

bag of mini popcorn
touch & feel little puppy book
My first muppet dictionary
Take a ride with mickey book
The acorn & the oak tree book
Pooh early learning skills Pre-K activity book
Spring time coloring book
Over the hedge coloring book
Dora ready to read
Beginners Bible The story of Jonah & the Whale
Markers
Crayons
2 cars pencils
Thomas stickers
Disney learning game cards Pooh's colors & shapes

Thanks again! He loves everything!!

Well for the description of the items I guess this one was from my DD SHAWNY!

HOORAY!!!!!
The package I sent to Ashlynn arrived this morning in Arizona. Maybe we'll hear from her mom later today. I was just about to go out shopping for more books too. Well at least it made it to her even though it took 12 days. :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

Maureenmouse said:
HOORAY!!!!!
The package I sent to Ashlynn arrived this morning in Arizona. Maybe we'll hear from her mom later today. I was just about to go out shopping for more books too. Well at least it made it to her even though it took 12 days. :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

And here I am to report! Ashlynn had a nice surprise from Amanda waiting for her in our mailbox when we got home from school/work today.

She got the following books:
The Kid in the Red Jacket
Mice to the Rescue
Fira and the Full Moon
The Thoroughbred Series, "Ashleigh: A Horse for Christmas", Outrageous Outerspace 3D (already been perused and enjoyed!)
Barbie, The Magical Paintbrush paint book.

She also got an Anne Geddes bookmark, a mini Hearts game, a mini lime green notepad which is currently being used to leave me notes, a mini dot to dot, and a mini maze book.

Ashlynn is very excited about her new books and plans to read The Kid in the Red Jacket first!

Thanks Amanda and Maureen.

jwsqrdplus2 said:
And here I am to report! Ashlynn had a nice surprise from Amanda waiting for her in our mailbox when we got home from school/work today.

She got the following books:
The Kid in the Red Jacket
Mice to the Rescue
Fira and the Full Moon
The Thoroughbred Series, "Ashleigh: A Horse for Christmas", Outrageous Outerspace 3D (already been perused and enjoyed!)
Barbie, The Magical Paintbrush paint book.

She also got an Anne Geddes bookmark, a mini Hearts game, a mini lime green notepad which is currently being used to leave me notes, a mini dot to dot, and a mini maze book.
Ashlynn is very excited about her new books and plans to read The Kid in the Red Jacket first!

:thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2
I'm glad that Ashlynn liked the books. I wasn't sure about The Kid in the Red Jacket, but Amanda picked that one and said that she was sure Ashlynn would like it. We liked the space book too, but there was only one available, so my girls will have to wait until next time. I'm so sorry that it took so long to get to her, but hopefully she'll be bisy for days reading and painting.
Maureen

I do have the customs #, but don't know if the post office can look it up by that. The only thing I can think is that it got hung up in customs. :sad2:

We will wait till Wed. to see if it is reported.
The last time the recipents mom posted was on the 11th, so not sure what is going on.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter