Kim's maintenance rollercoaster. Wanna ride along? (all are welcome)

Ok, here they are...

shox_w_saikano_wht_zinc.jpg

They're called Nike Shox Saikano. Normally $100, but I got them for $59.99! :banana: Let's hope they work out!

Kim -- cute shoes! so glad to hear that you are taking it easy easing back into running and that it is going so well. Take good care of yourself, sweetie! :hug: :goodvibes

Cool shoes kimmy! hope they do the trick! I agree....taking it a mile at a time is the best way to get back into it. sounds like the icing and stretching is helping. you could always have that hunky DH give ya a massage too!! :rotfl2:

Love the Mickey Mulch!! too cute!!

Have a great weekend!
Happy fathers day JayJay!!

reeee

Mickey Mulch Club,
Mickey Mulch Club,

Who's the leader of the club that's made for you and me?

Well, in this case, it's Kim. :)

Way to rock those re-initialization runs, Kim. I know it's hard to hold back on distance (OH, how I know it) but I think it's going to pay you dividends.

I'll keep my fingers crossed that those new shoes are just the very thing for you. My first pair of real running shoes were like that for me - I tried on a bunch, but the first ones just felt sooo good, I had to have them. Careful not to get any mud stuck in those gaps in the undercarriage, though. :)

Cool shoes, Kim!:thumbsup2

Great job getting that run in!!! Keep up the good work!:banana:

Hope you have a great day today!:hug:

Yay for new shoes!!! I've used Nike Shox before. I liked them, but now the toe box is not wide enough for me. Dang Wide feet! :goodvibes Yours are really cute! I hope they do the trick for you! Oh, and Yay for getting them on sale! Whoo Hoo!

I hope our 1 Milers go well! I think you are very smart to add your runs back in slowly!

Stacie

Hey guys. The plan for tomorrow is to get up and run a mile again before work. Maybe I'll go for 15 minutes...we'll see. :confused3 Tonight I have a really bad headache (possible migraine). Hopefully it's gone by the morning. If not, then I'll push the run back to Saturday.

Just a quick post to say I woke up feeling much better and went out for a 14 1/2 minute run with the new sneakers. They definitely have a LOT more cushioning that I've previously had and they felt GREAT! :thumbsup2 I didn't do abs & arms b/c of time constraints (darn snooze button) but I did do a lot of stretching afterwards instead.

In case I don't get back here today...have a GREAT weekend!::yes::

well done on getting out to run Kim :)
Bet it felt great ;)
Hope your having a great weekend

Hey, Kim! Sorry, I haven't been keeping up with your journal lately, but I do see you over on Marie's journal so much that I don't feel like I've totally lost touch.

Anyway, I just wanted to note that it looks like we will both be at Disney at the same time for a few days in August/September! :thumbsup2 That is pretty cool! Do you have your plans all laid out yet? What parks are you planning for the various days etc? (sorry if that is posted already... I'll go back and look) Maybe we'll be in the same park one day!

When I get some time I'm gonna come back and catch up on all this running you've been doing! :goodvibes

Take care!
Amber

Hi Kim...How was your weekend? Glad to hear your run went well and your new shoes worked out nicely!!!

Stacie

Very nice-looking shoes, Kim. They scream cushioning to me (and in a good way). And double bonus that they seem to be working for you. :cool1:

Hey Amber, Stacie and Deb! :goodvibes Thanks for stopping by.

Nothing to report here, sadly. This week I've felt quite BLAH mood-wise so I've slept instead of running in the mornings. :rolleyes1 Not that that helped my mood at all. :worried:

Anyway, time to get back to ME. I will run tomorrow before the chaos of the weekend takes over. I mean, it's a 15 minute thing...I should be able to squeeze that in, right? :confused3

Have a good weekend, guys. :goodvibes

Amber - you're always welcome! :hug:

hi! Hope you can get your run in--dont hurt yourself, but it wouldnt hurt to have some "kim time" before the crazy-ness of the weekend! Text me tomorrow okay?

Hey, Kim! I saw some young women running this morning on my way back from the gym and was feeling pretty envious. I hope you got outside on this absolutely GORGEOUS morning for a run. You deserve that time for yourself. I hope your runs are feeling good, too! YAY for cushioned shoes! :yay: :cool1:
Have a great weekend!

Hi Kim
hoped you squeezed that run in ;)
hope you had a fun weekend.

Hi Kim,

Were you able to get your run in? I know what you mean about feeling blah and sleeping in instead of running.:hug: I've done that too and managed to avoid the gym for a week now! :rolleyes1 Sometimes ya just need a break. We'll get back into the swing of things!:goodvibes

I hope you have a good evening and a great day tomorrow!:hug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter