Kim's new and improved life journal!

Kim -

Wanted to wish you a

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

I hope the time to yourself is beneficial...we all need it every now and then. I hope that you and your loved ones have a great holiday and if I don't catch you before then, best of luck with the procedure in the beginning of January. I truly hope everything turns out successfully.

Merry Christmas, my friends! :santa:

I'm hanging in there. I'm getting REALLY excited for tomorrow. Just waiting on some little ones to fall asleep! I remember what that was like though. Being little and not being able to sleep because I was SO excited. :yay: This might be the last year for DH and I to have two kids so "into it". Which is a tad upsetting...but we're loving it as much as possible this year.:thumbsup2

My hip has no pain, but the heaviness is still there. And I get achy when I take the stairs too often at work. :headache: But, I haven't been doing my stretches this last week and I'm sure I've really "run around" way too much. The weather here has been beautiful. A little rain, but temps in the high 50's. :cloud9: Perfect running weather. Wish I was out there.

Thanks again for the well wishes and for understanding why I won't be posting too much. Love ya guys. Hope the big guy is good to ya tomorrow! :santa:

Have a great christmas Kim
Hope your procedure goes well - i'm sure it will, & be well worth it :)

Hey Kim! So good to hear from you!!! Glad the hip is better and I hope the heaviness goes away soon!!!

Thanks for checking in on me!!!

Take care of yourself and don't stay away too long! Let us know how you're doing! :flower3:

Stacie

Hi, Kim! I am sorry I haven't been around but I wanted you to know you are in my thoughts and I am sending you best WISHes for a wonderful 2008! Lots of pixiedust: and :goodvibes to you! :hug:

Hi Kim...

Just thinking about you! Happy New Year!!! Sending you lots of PD for your surgery next week...I know it must be nerve-wracking but I bet it will make your life so much better!!! Take care and don't be a stranger...let us know how you are doing!!!!!! :hug:

Hi Kim,

I am glad to hear that the hip is doing better. With your surgery next week, I am sure that 2008 will be a vast improvement on 2007. I am praying that things go well, and they give really good drugs.;)

Happy NewYear,
Beth

Hi Kim!

I wanted to stop by and wish you the best of luck with your surgery next week (it's on Monday, right?). I hope all goes well & the recovery is speedy :goodvibes:

Have a great weekend! (have you seen those Lost promos??)

Hey guys! I'm here. :goodvibes I can't thank you enough for stickin' by me. I'm good, trying to get my "healthy mind" back. haha (meaning, eating good)

We're trying to get the Christmas decorations down and get some normalcy back before my surgery next week (it's Tuesday :) ) because if I have to lay around and look at it, it'll really irk me.

I'm looking forward to a great 2008. I will get myself back to my "fighting" weight, I will get back to working out (walking, running, abs, weights, and adding in pilates). I want more organization in my household, like (planning out meals, help with the endless paper piles, and hopefully children that will do some chores to help out. :thumbsup2

I'm still hoping for the 1/2 in January 2009, but my short term goals are to complete a few 5k's and at least one 10k.

Thanks again, everyone! Have a great weekend. :hug:

Oh, and Scott - YES, we've seen the promos & cannot WAIT for it to start up!:woohoo:

I want more organization in my household, like (planning out meals, help with the endless paper piles, and hopefully children that will do some chores to help out. :thumbsup2

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
Me too! When you figure it out, can you come over here and get me sorted out too?

:wizard: for Tuesday.

Hi Kim..

I'm with ya' on the house organization. It all falls apart there for me LOL!

Best of luck on the procedure!!! :hug: I'll be thinking of you for sure :).

I also think your goals for the new year sound excellent. You'll have to let me know what races you are going to run!!! Take care and have a great weekend.

I want more organization in my household, like (planning out meals, help with the endless paper piles, and hopefully children that will do some chores to help out. :thumbsup2

Come on, Kim! You know it's the paper piles that make a house a home. Seriously, I have, in the past, cited piles of paper and toys on the floor as "homey touches."

I always have a terrible time thinking of appropriate "chores" for my kids. Let me know what you come up with!

Take care, especially on Tuesday!

Hey Kim,

I'm just dropping by to wish you well tomorrow. I'll say a few prayers. I am betting in a few months you'll look back wishing you had done it long ago.

Take care,
Beth

Kim -

Good luck with everything tomorrow...I hope all goes well and that your recovery is quick and complete :)

Let us know you are ok when you get a chance

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter