King Charles Coronation

Oh I wonder if that carriage will be used (I assume it still exists). It is so fancy!!! Maybe too fancy for the modernizing he wants.

Wasn’t alive for the last one so I am looking forward to seeing a Coronation in real time. 👑

I’ll be watching it. I was three when Queen Elizabeth’s coronation took place. We certainly didn’t have a television then. I remember street parties and have some mementos. A coronation mug and a miniature carriage and horses. Just realized that these items are 70 years old.

Oh I wonder if that carriage will be used (I assume it still exists). It is so fancy!!! Maybe too fancy for the modernizing he wants.

Wasn’t alive for the last one so I am looking forward to seeing a Coronation in real time. 👑
I'm sure I've read that the gold coach that was used for Queen Elizabeth II coronation ( and that featured in the platinum jubilee) is going to be used.

I hope I will be able to watch, since my tv is antenna only. They covered the Queen’s funeral on the networks, so I am hoping they do the same with the coronation.
And I hope they don't! Couldn't they pick one network to show it so everyone else who doesn't care can get on with their lives? Maybe stream it online instead?

And I hope they don't! Couldn't they pick one network to show it so everyone else who doesn't care can get on with their lives? Maybe stream it online instead?
It's a historic event. It's going to get plenty of coverage.
Still, I bet the not interested will be able to get on with their lives. Netflix? HBO?
Save some episodes of your favs to the DVR?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter