Kitchen Tool/Gadget Exchange Sent/Received

Since tomorrow is a week after the mail by date and we only have a few left to report receiving, I'll just go ahead and list their names:

Kelleigh1 - mailed 6/27
jaycns - mailed 6/23?
Binkrin - mailed 6/23
kaylajr - mailed 6/24?
PixieDust32 - mailed 6/23
Disneygirlatheart DH - mailed 6/24

Those of you who had those names listed, if you used DC would you check on your packages? We have one over on the t-shirt exchange that is taking longer than normal to arrive. Thank goodness for DC!

I just received mine today.

Thanks Leslie "Vannigirl".

She send me...

Kitchen towel set
Silicone Spatula
Measuring spoons set.

Thanks Leslie.

My Dh still has not received his exchange. We are leaving for vacation early in the morning, so I will not be able to post until we return. It will be July 17th. I also will not know if it has arrived or not. When it is received and we return I will post. I hope the thread won't be closed by then.

KT27 said:
I got my package wed but unfortunately the outside packaging was badly damaged & I can't see who it's from..it came in one of those post office body bags!!!

Thank you thank you thank you!!!

I got:

Magnetic Note Post It Note Pad
Silicone Pot Grabbers (These are AMAZING!! I used them last night, thought I would burn my hand but boy do they withstand heat!!!!!! Love them!!!!!!!!)
spatula (how did you know I needed a new one????)

Great Idea for a Swap! Thanks for letting me play!!!

That was my package...OOPS...not a good idea on the type of mailing container...I knew better but didn't go with my instincts and instead went with the postal ladies idea. UGH. BUT...that was my package...so it did arrive semi safely and semi intact. UGH!

But arrive it did!!

WAIT...do you mean have I gotten my package yet? :sunny: I get easily confused... Nope, but I am eagerly awaiting it...I love surprises!!

Either way, if I didn't answer your question, just let me know! :goodvibes

icebrat001 said:
Thank you so much Patsy, mommytotwo .

I got:

An appetizer tray
A cork thing
A beautiful notebook
Chocolate mints
Some great hard candy
A large salad fork
and some measuring tools that are also cookie cutters!

Thank you so much, we love everything and we needed it too since we beat the movers here and have nothing.

To my 'secret' exchange buddy, you package should arrive to you in a couple of days. Sorry it is taking so long.

You're welcome. Enjoy your new home and new kitchen items.

PixieDust32 said:
I just received mine today.

Thanks Leslie "Vannigirl".

She send me...

Kitchen towel set
Silicone Spatula
Measuring spoons set.

Thanks Leslie.

Glad it arrived - enjoy!

My other package says 'enroute', not exactly sure what that means - but hopefully will arrive soon.

jaycns, your's was accidently misplaced and was mailed yesterday.

Disneygirlatheart, I won't close the thread but will probably just let it drift back. You'll be able to find it in your subscribed threads. Hopefully it will arrive today, if not, we'll watch for your post when you come back. Have a great trip!

VanniGirl said:
Glad it arrived - enjoy!

My other package says 'enroute', not exactly sure what that means - but hopefully will arrive soon.

It arrived today! :banana:
I got:
5 scouring dishcloths
Silicone Spatula (Love it, and the red matches my red silicone pot holders!)
and very cute Measuring Spoons

Thank you so much!! :banana:

Here is the list of those yet to receive:

Kelleigh1
jaycns
Kaylajr
Disneygirlatheart DH

I believe I left the DC at work so it will be Wednesday before I can check the status again. I don't know why the 2nd package hasn't arrived, they were mailed the same day - 6/23. :confused3

Just found my DC, I must have grabbed it on my way out the door. Anyway it says my 2nd package was delivered on 6/28.

escape said:
Hi Rachel!

I just got home tonight and I had a package waiting for me on my kitchen table. :cool1:

I received a beverage warmer (I've always wanted one of those!),
a set of fruit scoops (I can't wait to use them - we eat a lot of melons this time of year) and last but not least, a tigger pen that lights up! I'm having fun playing with it right now. :teeth:

Thanks Rachel! I love it all! :banana:

Glad you liked it. I had a lot of fun picking it all out. :bitelip:

mickeyfan2, maybe another exchange? I have down that the two packages you mailed for this exchange were received on the 23rd and the 24th.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter