Kitchen Tool/Gadget Exchange Sent/Received

Glad to see you up and about Kayla! Your exchange was from chell.

Kelleigh, am checking into where your's might be.

Still nothing today either. I bet my mailman stole it. Or just doesn't feel like delivering it.

Where oh where are those missing packages?? :confused3

Those last few from every exchange seem to take forever :rolleyes:

I know that Disneygirlatheart is on vacation so it will be next week until we find out if her DH received his package. The other two should be arriving soon.

Kirby said:
Am getting concerned.

I will check the Delivery confirmation later today, it's in the car and the car is not here, dear partner has it and is visiting family, probably won't be home until tonight.

:teleport: :dancer: party: It's here!! My WONDERFUL package full of way too many goodies is here!!

It may have been sitting next to my door for a day or two cause I just noticed it tonight(and I know we didn't get mail today). Our mailman usually won't bring things "down the drive" cause we are a few acres back so I never really looked near our door... :rotfl: can you tell I am not the most observant of people?!

But when I did spot that package my fingers made fast work of opening it and this is what I found:

-food chopper...never had one of those...ALWAYS wanted one. :)

-can strainer. won't be dropping any more corn in this house!! ;)

-the CUTEST cow ice cream scoop that was ever made!! :goodvibes

-a red silicone baking pan liner :love:

-and my very favorite...a green cutting board that has a non slip backing!! It's one of those things I looked at and thought, why don't they make them all that way!! And green is my favorite color!! :cloud9: :cheer2: :cheer2:

Thank you Icebrat!! :grouphug: It's so wonderful it's beyond great!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE my package!

I feel spoiled!!
:yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter