Knotts Food Festivals

I don't know what this Taste will bring, but the previous one had pictures with Santa, Peanuts characters, carolers, and recorded shows projected onto a big screen. One of the booth items is a cookie decorating kit.

Thank you. If we can get tickets for A Touch of Disney we thought we could spend a day at Knotts too.

Went to the Taste of Knott's Boysenberry Festival. It felt very safe and distancing was easy.
Kids can get geodes cut open, play carnival games and Snoopy was there for pictures.
It was a really good value and we took dessert treats home with us because we got so full. They had townsfolk characters interacting from balconies. It was very clever and fun.
PXL_20210307_005017470.jpg

For those who have attended the boysenberry festival:

Do the tickets include parking?
If I have the tickets, but am meeting others there (multiple cars, I have the tickets for all) can they park?
Can we buy more food passes while there if we need more?

If I have the tickets, but am meeting others there (multiple cars, I have the tickets for all) can they park?

Parking has been free at Knotts throughout the pandemic even during food festivals. I have not heard that that has changed. We couldn't eat all the food that we got included with our admission when we attended in November, but I do believe you can buy additional items if you want to.

The lanyard you receive has a list of all locations and items. It also has a QR code on it you can scan to bring up a map. The Knott's app is also handy as it lists all the places and will even give you walking directions if you want to a particular booth.

Yes, parking is included.
Yes, they can park; no one asks for tickets to get into the parking lot.
Yes, you can buy any items separately, whether or not you've already used your 5 allotments.

Any good food recommendations? I’m interested in trying the carne asada pizza

The boysenberry bread pudding was super delicious.

Do they give you a brochure with a map of food booths and options?

As mentioned, the QR code will bring up a map. There also are map kiosks in the various areas of the park.

We went yesterday and had a great time.

The kids liked the Easter egg scavenger hunt and the cookie decorating a lot. They also had it setup so you could walk through the stables and see the horses which was a big hit. Camp Snoopy had fun decorations and great lights at night (including spinning flowers on the sidewalk that my kids love to dance on).

We liked the food (of course!) and the flower/boysenberry decorations throughout. I loved the frozen boysenberry mai tai and the boysenberry popcorn. The macaron was also a hit and we liked the turkey Brie sandwich and the berry salad. The chocolate chip cookie pizza was also a hit with everyone. I liked how they incorporated boysenberries into so many dishes.

As with past events, good food, very manageable wait times/efficient processes, lovely decorations, reasonable pricing (we appreciate there is a kid price with less food!) and we never felt uneasy. Knotts is really doing a great job with these!

Went to the Boysenberry festival yesterday and had a great time! It was very chill all day. Barely any lines and not crowded at all. I remember reading on a thread people mentioning their Halloween event felt crowded. I went to the Halloween one and felt fine, but after seeing how low crowds were yesterday maybe Halloween was crowded lol
  • Food highlights: Carne asada pizza with the boysenberry BBQ sauce, boysenberry smoothie, and brisket tater tots, boysenberry beer
  • Things I would skip: boysenberry sangria 🤮 left an odd taste in my mouth
  • Ok item: red velvet cake with boysenberry frosting...I only had a few tastes of the frosting but it was ok. Cake was kind of cold

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter