Knotts Food Festivals

Got tickets for the November 21 event! This will be our first food festival since COVID. I've tried the last couple Knotts events but couldn't get in since they sold out so fast, so I'm super excited that my husband and I were able to snag tickets.

Went to Fall o Ween last night! It was very fun! Food highlights were the diablo fries, and sweet nachos with the boysenberry dipping sauce. I tried the Rueben tots but didn’t like the relish. At the Saloon I ordered the Pumpkin Cider. The guy there said to try the pumpkin cider mixed with boysenberry sangria, I did and it was delicious! Very refreshing!

I went right after work, so I didn’t have time to pack Tupperware or baggies. I was so full and couldn’t finish my 5th tasting.

I’m really hoping they open some weekday dates. I seem to remember they added dates for the fall event? I’d like to go but I work weekends.

I’m really hoping they open some weekday dates. I seem to remember they added dates for the fall event? I’d like to go but I work weekends.
Yes that's how I was able to on last week. They added some days on weekdays since it was in such high demand. I went after work for a few hours which is perfect for me.

Do you mean additional weekday dates? All weekdays are already open for Thanksgiving week, Christmas week, and New Year's week (except the 25th and 31st)

Have any of you looked over the menu yet? There's no way I'll be able to whittle it down to five choices. I'm going to have to bring extra Ziplocs/Tupperware😅

I hope the maple candy makers make it to the craft village. I've never been able to try that out, so this is my chance.

Have any of you looked over the menu yet? There's no way I'll be able to whittle it down to five choices. I'm going to have to bring extra Ziplocs/Tupperware😅

I hope the maple candy makers make it to the craft village. I've never been able to try that out, so this is my chance.
I'm still trying to figure out what day to go on lol. I have yet to try one of their "sugary" food items. So I may venture and try one of those this time around.

I'm still trying to figure out what day to go on lol. I have yet to try one of their "sugary" food items. So I may venture and try one of those this time around.
The Youtuber I follow has high praise for the cheesecakes. I think I may keep it simple and go for the hot chocolate.

DD and I printed off the food items list. It was 6 pages....:laughing: She already has her 5 picked out and said she'll just pay for her drinks and desserts. :laughing: I told her last time my sister and I shared everything so we got to try a more things and we still had some left over because my niece didn't use any of her 3.

My friend and I got tickets for December 22! Can't wait to go. If people go before then, please post some of your favorite foods!

Never in my life would I have thought that Knotts would be helping me through my Disney/theme park withdrawals lol :)
Congrats! My coworkers and I bought tickets but for different dates. One is going opening weekend, another on the 5th, and I'm on the 11th. I'll compile a list, if you like. I also plan to check out Five Fires/thecalibae on Youtube.

... I know a lot of people that love La Cabanita, but I’ve never been there. I need to make sure to visit!
Just wanted to update: La Cabanita is open for take out! They do have a few (up to 8?) small tables outside, but who knows if outside dining is still allowed in L.A. County right now... But they are definitely open for take out because we enjoyed a delicious dinner from them last week. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter