Krysten & Michael's DFTW - 9/9/10 - WP/Narcoossee's - 1 Year!! 09/09

Day 15 - Thursday, September 16th, 2010

We spent yet another day at MK. It is my favourite park, so I always want to spend as much time there as I can! We had dinner reservations for the Liberty Tree Tavern. I love the food here! It is such a delicious meal of comfort foods! I don't have any pictures from our meal, but I can say that we really enjoyed it, and DH made sure to not leave any food behind!

When we got back to the hotel, we walked around the GF, took pictures, and watched the fireworks one final time before we left. I couldn't believe that our trip was already coming to an end!!

Here are a few of those pictures
DSC04113.jpg

DSC04115.jpg

DSC04118.jpg

DSC04120.jpg

DSC03684.jpg

DSC03686.jpg

DSC03690.jpg

DSC03692.jpg

DSC03715.jpg

DSC03712.jpg

DSC03720.jpg

Day 16 - Friday, September 17th, 2010

Our final day :( I was so glad to have had this entire trip, but so sad that it was over so soon.

My grandparents stayed in Florida all of this time (off Disney property), and they met us at the GF for breakfast before we left for home.

We had breakfast at 1900 Park Fare - you guessed it, another new one! The character interaction was incredible - even at a table of all adults! The food was all hot and fresh (we were the 2nd table to be seated that morning). And it was great to have a meal with DH and my grandparents. Here are a few of our pictures
DSC04122.jpg

DSC04123.jpg

DSC04124.jpg

DSC04125.jpg

DSC04126.jpg

We paid our bill and got everything loaded into the van, and away we went! Good-bye for now GF!!
KM08079-9-10-2.jpg

It took us about 2 days to drive home. It was nice to finally be back at home with a normal routine, but I always miss Disney when I leave lol

We had a party at my uncles house a couple weeks after we got home. He has a lot of land, and it was perfect for our party. We had lots of food and brought our pictures and ceremony video for everyone who couldn't make it to Florida to see. It was really low key, and it was a great way to celebrate our marriage with the people who are close to us.

So this is the end of my TR! (Finally, eh?) I am so glad that I got to marry my prince charming in the most magical place on earth. I really wouldn't change a thing about it. Everything was just as we wanted it.

We have been married for almost 8 months already! Things are going really well for us. We are taking this time to enjoy each others' company, and are planning a few trips together before we start a family.

Hopefully someone reads all of this lol It was a mini TR marathon there! I would be happy to help any of you future brides with anything, so drop me a comment or a pm if you have questions.

THE END!

Hi Krysten, just wanted to drop by and say congrats again, looks like you had a wonderful time! MK is my favourite park too so I can appreciate your wanting to spend lots of time there! It's the best! It was really cool to see the pics of the Electric Water Pageant, we've just added a fireworks cruise to our wedding so hopefully we should see this too! It's on a MNSSHP night and I haven't seen Hallowishes so that will be great to see also! Anyways, congrats again on a beautiful wedding and lots of love and best wishes for a really happy future x :)

What a wonderful trip report. I love the pics from your last night. I bet you shed a little tear watching those fireworks.

I love that you had your last breakfast at 1900. I have never been there but just booked it for me and Chris as I read that the interaction with Mad hatter is brilliant.

I've loved your report and wish you lots of happiness for a magical future together :hug:

Not long until your next trip either!

Awesome TR!! I'm so glad you posted about MNSSHP! Df and I are doing this on our honeymoon this year for the first time!
Great pics!! It looks like you guys had a great time!!!:goodvibes

Congrats and it all was beautiful! So glad to hear that everything (almost ;) ) was picture perfect and you wouldnt regret a thing!

Congratulations and best wishes to you and hubby! Many more years of magical happiness!

Loving your TR! Oh and I had to post this pic it's super awesome

KM02959-9-10-1.jpg

All your pictures turned out lovely ")

Hi Krysten, just wanted to drop by and say congrats again, looks like you had a wonderful time! MK is my favourite park too so I can appreciate your wanting to spend lots of time there! It's the best! It was really cool to see the pics of the Electric Water Pageant, we've just added a fireworks cruise to our wedding so hopefully we should see this too! It's on a MNSSHP night and I haven't seen Hallowishes so that will be great to see also! Anyways, congrats again on a beautiful wedding and lots of love and best wishes for a really happy future x :)

Thank you :) I think that I posted on your PJ, but you are going to have a great time on the fireworks cruise!! and Hallowishes is awesome!! Thanks for the best wishes!

What a wonderful trip report. I love the pics from your last night. I bet you shed a little tear watching those fireworks.

I love that you had your last breakfast at 1900. I have never been there but just booked it for me and Chris as I read that the interaction with Mad hatter is brilliant.

I've loved your report and wish you lots of happiness for a magical future together :hug:

Not long until your next trip either!

Thanks for stopping by! I definitely shed a few tears watching the last fireworks! lol 1900 PF is something you should try if you get a chance - the Mad Hatter is great! Your big day is coming up soon too isn't it?

Great TR! So sad its over. Its always so sad to leave disney!

It is so sad lol But it looks like we will both be going back soon! I can't believe that you have been married for almost a year already, where does time go?! I hope that you have a wonderful anniversary trip!

Awesome TR!! I'm so glad you posted about MNSSHP! Df and I are doing this on our honeymoon this year for the first time!
Great pics!! It looks like you guys had a great time!!!:goodvibes

I don't think that MNSSHP is something I would feel the need to do every trip, but it was really fun and I am glad that we got a chance to go! Are you and your DF dressing up?

Congrats and it all was beautiful! So glad to hear that everything (almost ;) ) was picture perfect and you wouldnt regret a thing!

Congratulations and best wishes to you and hubby! Many more years of magical happiness!

Thank you so much!!

Loving your TR! Oh and I had to post this pic it's super awesome

All your pictures turned out lovely ")

Thank you! Randy really did an amazing job with our pictures. That was one of the things that was really important to us, so I am glad that we have so many great photos of our day!

Fantastic report! Loved it! Congrats! :)

Thank you!:goodvibes

I don't think that MNSSHP is something I would feel the need to do every trip, but it was really fun and I am glad that we got a chance to go! Are you and your DF dressing up?

I think we are going to dress up as Jack and Sally, but we haven't quite decided yet. Were a majority of the people dressed up? I don't wanna feel like the oddball...haha!

Ugh, I posted and it disappeared lol

There were people super dressed up all the way to people wearing an orange t-shirt for MNSSHP. It was really fun being all dressed up and we were like celebrities - all of the CM's knew us since we were Tink and Cpt. Hook!! I would say to go for it! Jack and Sally is an awesome idea!

Had some time to come check out this TR finally. What a dream wedding!!! :cloud9: Your pictures are fabulous, well worth the time and effort put into getting them done. What about the MK photo shoot pics? I wanna see!!! And waking up so early! Our wedding photos are not great, our photographer was a good landscape photographer, but had never done a wedding. The backgrounds in our photos look great! I was disappointed and you can never get that back.

I love wedding pics! We just missed your wedding by a few days, we were there last August and flew home on Sept 4.

Had to laugh at your Le Cellier photos, the Chocolate Mousse is actually a Moose! Love it! I'm originally Canadian too, from Montreal, so I never spend too much time in Canada in WS, but I really should check it out a little more thoroughly.

Great Wedding TR, thanks for sharing your special day and trip!:goodvibes

Had some time to come check out this TR finally. What a dream wedding!!! :cloud9: Your pictures are fabulous, well worth the time and effort put into getting them done. What about the MK photo shoot pics? I wanna see!!! And waking up so early! Our wedding photos are not great, our photographer was a good landscape photographer, but had never done a wedding. The backgrounds in our photos look great! I was disappointed and you can never get that back.

I love wedding pics! We just missed your wedding by a few days, we were there last August and flew home on Sept 4.

Had to laugh at your Le Cellier photos, the Chocolate Mousse is actually a Moose! Love it! I'm originally Canadian too, from Montreal, so I never spend too much time in Canada in WS, but I really should check it out a little more thoroughly.

Great Wedding TR, thanks for sharing your special day and trip!:goodvibes

Thanks so much for checking out my TR!! Photography was one of the most important things for us, so we made sure to take extra special care! We haven't bought the CD of our MK photos yet, but I really should scan in some of our photos!!

The chocolate Moose is quite funny lol I love how stereotypically Canadian everything in the pavilion is. But I will admit that I am definitely guilty of saying "eh" too much :rotfl: You should definitely spend some time there some time!

Thanks again for stopping by!!

So I am finally going to post some MK pictures! They are really bad quality because my scanner won't work, so I had to take pictures of pictures. I am going to most likely buy the CD eventually, but I would rather wait and get it at the discounted price lol

So apparently the technical issues didn't go away lol I can't for the life of me figure out why they are all sideways - I have used my photobucket account plenty of times before and never had any problems rotating my pictures. So sorry about them being sideways, but this is how they are going to have to be for now lol Here are some more

DSC04202.jpg

DSC04203.jpg

DSC04204.jpg

DSC04205.jpg

DSC04213.jpg

DSC04212.jpg

DSC04211.jpg

DSC04210.jpg

DSC04209.jpg

DSC04207.jpg

DSC04206.jpg

DSC04222.jpg

DSC04218.jpg

DSC04217.jpg

DSC04216.jpg

DSC04215.jpg

Love them! I especially love the ones in the teacups!! So cute!!
And you looked beautiful! You two make an adorable couple!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter