Krysten & Michael's DFTW - 9/9/10 - WP/Narcoossee's - 1 Year!! 09/09

Technical issues aside, the pictures are still beautiful. :goodvibes

Thank you!

Love them! I especially love the ones in the teacups!! So cute!!
And you looked beautiful! You two make an adorable couple!

Thanks so much! The teacup ones are some of my favourites, and Stephanie suggested them all!

Beautiful! I love the ones by the gate :)

Thanks!!

Beautiful pictures, I love the teacups pictures too!

Thank you!

Fantastic pictures, and thank you very much for sharing- very helpful! I can't wait to see how our pics with Stephanie came out!

Oh WOW, well worth the early morning hours to get those shots for sure, love the teacups and it just must have been so wonderful wandering around the park when it was closed! :lovestruc

Fantastic pictures, and thank you very much for sharing- very helpful! I can't wait to see how our pics with Stephanie came out!

Thanks so much! We had a really great time with Stephanie, and I am glad that our shoot went so well. I am sure yours will as well!

Oh WOW, well worth the early morning hours to get those shots for sure, love the teacups and it just must have been so wonderful wandering around the park when it was closed! :lovestruc

It was most definitely worth waking up super early on the wedding day, but we were exhausted by dinner time lol It was really neat to be in the MK while it was still dark, and see all of the work going on. Enough to get a glance at what goes on, but not enough to ruin the magic lol

I love your MK pictures :) They turned out really beautiful!

Thanks so much!:goodvibes

Just read your whole PJ and love it! You have some great points that we need to consider for our VR in 2013!

Just read your whole PJ and love it! You have some great points that we need to consider for our VR in 2013!

Thanks for stopping by and commenting! I am glad that I could be of help, and feel free to ask any questions I may be able to help you with!

One year ago today, I married my very own Prince Charming at WDW!! I cannot believe how fast this year has gone by! Married life has been wonderful for us, and has continues to get better. People are still talking about how wonderful our DFTW was! Anyway, I just wanted to post quickly and say that we made it through our first year! Good luck with all of your weddings and marriages everyone!

Wow Krysten sweetie, I cannot believe it is a year since your wedding!!!! It seems just yesterday that I was following your plans. Congratulation and here's to many more happy years!!

Congratulations!!! I'm sure this is just the first many happy years together!

Thank you! I am sure that there will be many more to come :goodvibes

Wow Krysten sweetie, I cannot believe it is a year since your wedding!!!! It seems just yesterday that I was following your plans. Congratulation and here's to many more happy years!!

Thank you! I cannot believe it has been a year already either. Everyone says how fast it goes, but you never fully understand until it happens to you!

Happy 1st anniversary!! :goodvibes

Thanks so much!

I had a long weekend from work, so DH and I got to spend lots of time together, which was wonderful. We were all wishing that we were in Disney, like we were last year at this time lol But it was great to just be together!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter