Ladies-only Valentine Sent/Received thread-COMPLETED

Im glad he liked everything.. I was so nervous because I do not have a disney store and I couldn't get the characters that he liked I looked everywhere! I hope you all enjoyed!:grouphug:

OH yes and when boys are concerned you can't go wrong with sports or pirates or action heros.... :rotfl2: :rotfl2: He took extra long in the shower tonight and I had to laugh when I went to clean up after him (He had all his bath stuff in there):rotfl:

The girls have to bring in Valentines for school to pass out and they said the boys aren't going to like it cause they are passing out Bratz and Hello Kitty valentines. :rotfl:
I said that's okay, they'll get over it once they see the candy attached to it. ;)

I had to laugh at my son one year he made me buy princess valentines to give out to the girls..:rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Danielle got her package from Alyssa and Anita
and they did a fabulous job! Better than I could ever imagine :cool1:

Let see if I can list everything!

A big Jammies Stitch he's so cute. :goodvibes
3 bottles of Bath & Body Work lotion- she loves Sweet Pea & Coconut!
Butterfly photo album
Valentine card making kit
J-14 magazine Did she tell you she reads this?
Valentine Pez candies
4-pack Shrek/Puss'n'boots socks -they are so cute!
Ghirardelli Squares Chocolates- thanks :rolleyes1
Russell Stover heart box of chocolate with kittens on them
3 pack Orbit gum - sugarfree thanks!
2 big Laffy Taffy-
White Chocolate lip balm
4 pk Valentines gel pens
Pop Rocks candy
A big bag of Sour Patch candy
3 bags of Sour Skittles -
5 piece Chocolate heart truffle

She can't thank you enough for being so nice and generous :goodvibes
You guys really are so sweet to buy all of this :goodvibes

Jessica got her package today from Hannah. Here is what all she got.

First it was in a really pretty Snow White and Prince Valentine's Day bag.

Strobe Light
Package Lollipops
Be Mine Little Debbie Snacks
Box of Candy
Bath and Body Works Mango Mandaria Shower Gel and Body Wash (I'm stealing that)
Gel Eye Mask and Bath Pillow (now maybe she will leave my bath pillow alone)
Liquid Glimmer for the Body
Valentine's Day Puzzle
Eye Mask and Door Hanger
Dress Notepad
Lipstick Pen set (you know I am stealing those;) )
2 Valentine's Day cups (thank you for putting two in!)
Valentine's Day Stickers
Kleenex
Mini Watch and Bracelet Kit
Mini Bracelete Kit
Candy Necklace
Little Mermaid Notebook
Princess Magnets.

Hannah, Jessica wants to tell you thank you, thank you, thank you!!! She absolutely loved everything that you sent her!

Beth, thanks for the note!:goodvibes And Jessica also wanted to read on here to see what Hannah got!

Also Jonathan got his exchange from Alek:

He got a box of Spiderman candy (Way cool!)
A bag of goodies
Really cool light up Mickey Mouse pen

Jonathan wants to say thanks to Alek, andthat he must be a really cool guy!

Also I got mine from Wendy:

A bag of candy goodies
Heart Shaped Candle Holders

Thanks so much Wendy, I really love the candle holders, they are so cute!:goodvibes

Jessica got her package today from Hannah. Here is what all she got.

Lipstick Pen set (you know I am stealing those;) )

Hannah, Jessica wants to tell you thank you, thank you, thank you!!! She absolutely loved everything that you sent her! And Jessica also wanted to read on here to see what Hannah got!
:rotfl: I sent two cups so she could share with her brother if she was so inclined. I should have sent two lipstick pen sets so she could share with her mom too! :rotfl2: ;)

I am so happy she liked everything. It was fun.

Jessica may have to wait a bit to see what Hannah gets because her package is coming from a certain someone who is in WDW right now!! :rolleyes1

Anyways, glad it got there ok and that she was happy. :)

Also Jonathan got his exchange from Alek:

He got a box of Spiderman candy (Way cool!)
A bag of goodies
Really cool light up Mickey Mouse pen

Jonathan wants to say thanks to Alek, andthat he must be a really cool guy!

Also I got mine from Wendy:

A bag of candy goodies
Heart Shaped Candle Holders

Thanks so much Wendy, I really love the candle holders, they are so cute!:goodvibes

Glad that the package got there okay! I feel bad that it wasnt a lot of stuff. :sad: You're DS is so cute Jenna!! I'll deffinately tell Alek that he said thanks. :thumbsup2

Hi this is Alyssa

I just opened my package from Cassie, thank you so much, i love everything especially the tank, im wearing it right now!

my Mom said i have to put everything I got, so here it goes

valentine card, Cassie your writing is perfect and i love your drawings
tank top with pebbles & bam bam on it
valentine body stickers
sweet tarts that i'm eating
bag of candy hearts
eye mask that my brother is wearing around the house :confused3
lip gloss and cute pouch thingy for it
2 candles
3 suckers
skittles yum
cute scrunchy i'm wearing tomorrow
cute red fuzzy purse
devil head band, i'm wearing this too
fuzzy handcuffs that my mom said were for her

thanks Cassie, i hope i get to see you again!

Hi this is Alyssa

I just opened my package from Cassie, thank you so much, i love everything especially the tank, im wearing it right now!

fuzzy handcuffs that my mom said were for her I bet she did.:rotfl:

thanks Cassie, i hope i get to see you again!
Hi Alyssa! Sounds like you got a great package!! :cool1:

I hope you enjoyed the exchange! Tell your mom you want to do lots more exchanges from now on!! ;) :lmao:

Okay, Noelle got her package today and was very happy!! :goodvibes

It came from Samantha, Missy's niece.

She got:
a journal with Disney characters on it
a pink coin purse with red lip prints on it
Disney stickers
a pack of Valentine's Day pencils (she said "Oh good, now I don't have to go all over the house looking for a dang pencil!!! LOL) :rotfl2:
a bag of Hershey kisses (mom already stole some of those.....)
pack of Princess twist up crayons (she loves art, so those are great):cheer2:
some nail polish and a toe separator
a heart shaped purse
some conversation hearts
some cute Disney tattoos
barrettes
a box with Belle on it and some chocolate candy inside
and a heart with some M&Ms inside (those are already gone!!!)
and finally a cute Princess card.

She really liked everything and wanted to tell Samantha thank you very much!!! :goodvibes :thumbsup2

ETA: She just told me she wants to send her a thank-you card, so I guess you can keep an eye out for that!! lol

We had 24 total.
So far we've had 12 received.
So that leaves........12 more to hear about. :thumbsup2

I have 3 that as of now are still unmailed.

Two of those are from the same person, but she is on vacation now and is sending to me and my DD, so it's no biggie.
We can wait. ;)

There is one that I am still waiting to hear that it was sent :confused3 , so hopefully that will happen soon and then we'll be all set!! pixiedust:

Thanks everyone!

In Jessica's package from Hannah, there was one of those gel eye mask in it that you put in the refrigerator and it gets cold.

Well this morning when I went to wake her up, she said "Mom, I need a few minutes, can you go get my eye mask, I think that will help!":sad2: Now she is only 7, so what will she be like at 15? :faint:

Wendy, don't worry about anything, the package was great!!!:cool1:

Why do boys have to be so hard to shop for? :confused3
I don't know. :confused3

I think it depends on the age of the boy. Little boys (5 and under) are pretty easy to shop for.

And it depends on the occasion.
Valentines Day stuff is typically very girly.
Even when Ruben and I were dating I had a hard time finding V-Day stuff for him. I didn't want to give him roses or a stuffed animal!! LOL

This last Christmas, I had a very hard time coming up with ideas for Adam (age 12) for presents. All I could think of was stuff for the computer or video games, or music stuff. :rolleyes:

Also girls have an advantage cause they can play with a truck or a doll and it's fine. Most parents (not all, but many) would not approve of their son playing with Barbie, kwim?

And let's not forget clothes. Girls clothes are cuter and there's more styles.:sad2: Which just makes me go bankrupt faster. :rolleyes:

In Jessica's package from Hannah, there was one of those gel eye mask in it that you put in the refrigerator and it gets cold.

Well this morning when I went to wake her up, she said "Mom, I need a few minutes, can you go get my eye mask, I think that will help!":sad2: Now she is only 7, so what will she be like at 15? :faint:

:lmao: :lmao: Oh, you are so in trouble!! Lindsey is only a year younger, we'll have to let them meet up some day and be little Divas together. :rotfl:

Okay, Noelle got her package today and was very happy!! :goodvibes

It came from Samantha, Missy's niece.

She got:
a journal with Disney characters on it
a pink coin purse with red lip prints on it
Disney stickers
a pack of Valentine's Day pencils (she said "Oh good, now I don't have to go all over the house looking for a dang pencil!!! LOL) :rotfl2:
a bag of Hershey kisses (mom already stole some of those.....)
pack of Princess twist up crayons (she loves art, so those are great):cheer2:
some nail polish and a toe separator
a heart shaped purse
some conversation hearts
some cute Disney tattoos
barrettes
a box with Belle on it and some chocolate candy inside
and a heart with some M&Ms inside (those are already gone!!!)
and finally a cute Princess card.

She really liked everything and wanted to tell Samantha thank you very much!!! :goodvibes :thumbsup2

ETA: She just told me she wants to send her a thank-you card, so I guess you can keep an eye out for that!! lol

I will be seeing Samantha tomorrow (actually all weekend), so I will tell her. Her aunt had a great time shopping for Noelle, I figured she could use pencils. I'm the second oldest of 6, I know what's it like to look all over the dang house to find a pencil! And for the rest of the stuff, I know what Sammie likes, and she's only a little bit younger than Noelle. Mom, I'm glad you had some of the kisses. But I hope you asked first!

And Samantha got her package from Anthony. I'll have her open it tomorrow or Saturday. Hopefully we can post on Saturday so we'll list everything then, but the box feels really full!

And I got my package from Kelly! It was filled with all sorts of good stuff.

A red fuzzy gift bag
A great pair of Tinkerbell slipper socks. They are coming with me this weekend, since I am wearing my Tinkerbell pjs.
A box of Lindor hearts. I love Lindor chocolate!
A Ghiradelli chocolate mint square. Yum.
2 votive candles, a white one & a red one.
A heart shaped container filled with cinnamon hearts
Some Mickey/Minnie valentines with lollipops
A hair scrunchie that covered with red & white hearts.
A heart necklace
A picture frame/memo pad/pen--I'm going to find a picture to put in it & bring it to work & put on my desk
A bag of heart shaped chocolates
and a great card.

thank you Kelly, it's all great.

Mom, I'm glad you had some of the kisses. But I hope you asked first!
Um, yeah, sure I did. :rotfl2:

And I got my package from Kelly! It was filled with all sorts of good stuff.

thank you Kelly, it's all great.
:cheer2: That sounds like a great package!!

I love exchanges!:cool1: As Noelle said, "You get to send out some really fun stuff and get some really fun stuff back!" ;) :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter