Ladies-only Valentine Sent/Received thread-COMPLETED

Mine and Maddie's packages are on their way to their destinations! I am sorry they are late getting to where they need to go!

My package is on its way. Sorry for the delay, I finally have a day off.
Then the stupid post office doesnt open until 11am, who knew?? But i did 3 day priority so it should hit is destination by Thursday.

Mine and Maddie's packages are on their way to their destinations! I am sorry they are late getting to where they need to go!

That's okay. Lucky for you, you have an "in" with the exchange host. ;) :rotfl:

We are glad you're back and it sounds like you had some wonderful packages waiting there for you!!! :banana:

Okay ladies, all packages are now officially out! :thumbsup2 Thanks everyone!!
We only have 5 left to arrive and hopefully they will get to their destinations FAST!!! :wizard: :woohoo:

Tomorrow is Monday!! Normally that wouldn't excite me, but this time it does because I hope we get to hear about more fun arrivals!!! :cool1: :woohoo: :yay: :banana:

Glad ya'll got your gifts January! :goodvibes
Jonathan and I had fun shopping for them. :banana: :banana:

Although Jessica and Jonathan were both bummed about not getting those cute valentine Mickey and Minnie stuffed animals. Of course I managed to pick up some for them without them seeing it!;)

I came home from work last night with a package from Teresa.
I got....
a cute stuffed lion
a package to Reeses pb cups (good job my fave!!)
a pkg of Kissables, kit kat bar, heart shaped nestle crunch & butterfinger
a box of hot tamales
valentines kitchen towels
a manicure set
magnetic pad & gel pens

Thank you Teresa, I love it all!!

Debbie

A fav of mine too!!! Glad you liked everything...

Samantha loves her package from Anthony. She also got lots of great stuff.
She loves the notebook alot, she loves to write stories. And she really the Jasmine doll. And she loved the card. Thanks Anthony & mommy. :banana:

I'm glad she liked it. Its hard for me to buy for girls. My dd is 2 so I have a way to go.. I'm so used to sports stuff because of having boys..

Dana wants Noelle & mommy to know that she made the Magic Towel grow today! She took off the wrapping, "and it broke a little & I put it under water, and it grew!" And she thinks it's very pretty. And we've said it before, but Noelle, she really loves the crown. :cutie:

I'm so glad to hear the exchanges are all going well so far and everyone seems quite happy with what they got!! :yay:

We still have 5 more to arrive, so hopefully we will hear about those either today or tomorrow! :cool1: :cool1: :thumbsup2

Cassie is opening her package right now. When I picked her up from choir, she was so excited, she couldn't wait to get home :hyper:

I'll give you a live action report as she opens it....

oh... she has to go the bathroom. I forced her to. She could barely take a second out to do it. :rotfl:

stay tuned...

The card says all this wonderful stuff is from Jessica!

ok, we have a Stitch stuffed Valentine guy... "LOVE THIS" :goodvibes

Some Hershey Kissables - "YUMMY"

some very cute pink socks with Mikey on one and Minnie on the other.

A heart shaped box of of chocolate meltaways --- "oooooh"

A Light up Candy Ring - "mmmmm"

A heart straw - "cool"

some Valentine glitter "oooh, I can do a CRAFT"

Heart shaped suckers... (these could be pink/red chocolate)

Mini Hershey and Kit Kat chocolate Bars- ok we're taking a break here to eat one ....

:rolleyes1
some heart shaped chocolates

Reese Peanut Butter Cups - "REESES!!!!"

I think I got everything! Awesome package!

The card says all this wonderful stuff is from Jessica!

ok, we have a Stitch stuffed Valentine guy... "LOVE THIS" :goodvibes

Some Hershey Kissables - "YUMMY"

some very cute pink socks with Mikey on one and Minnie on the other.

A heart shaped box of of chocolate meltaways --- "oooooh"

A Light up Candy Ring - "mmmmm"

A heart straw - "cool"

some Valentine glitter "oooh, I can do a CRAFT"

Heart shaped suckers... (these could be pink/red chocolate)

Mini Hershey and Kit Kat chocolate Bars- ok we're taking a break here to eat one ....

:rolleyes1
some heart shaped chocolates

Reese Peanut Butter Cups - "REESES!!!!"

I think I got everything! Awesome package!

Sounds like Cassie got a great package! :thumbsup2

Cassie wants to tell Jessica that this is the "awesomeEST!" and "Thank you!!!" :love: :cloud9:

YAY!!! :yay: :yay: :yay: We got an arrival! Sounds like it was worth the wait too. :banana:

So we are down to four now. Not too bad. Let's keep our fingers crossed for tomorrow. :wizard:

Cassie wants to tell Jessica that this is the "awesomeEST!" and "Thank you!!!" :love: :cloud9:

Jessica says "Thanks Cassie, I had so much fun shopping for you!"

Glad ya'll got it Kelly, hope you have a Happy Valentine's Day!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter