Lady Lucca's Designs

ladylucca said:
Ariel Birthday Girl
ariel56pp.jpg
I love it Ariel and cinderella are my favorites. Ariel is DD's fav/ of course it could be because they have the same dolor hair. :rotfl2:

Absolutely love your designs. Could you possibly make one of the Emperors New Grove? My soon to be Niece(in-law) and Newphew (in-law) Love that movie :goodvibes .

Lady Lucca---I love love love the Animal Kingdom one you've titled "Minnie Mickey Baloo Tarzan Lion King Family Safari". Can you personalize that one for me with the words "My First trip to Animal Kingdom" and then put that 2006 with the Mickey ears small in the bottom??? I LOVE how you did that.

Your designs really are fantastic. Too bad I only have boys, your "girly" designs are great!!

thanks so much!!

Thanks bengalbelle :flower:

someone asked for tink for a 3 yr old, hope its not to late.
bdaytink34bd.jpg

If you have sent me a request and I didn't get to it, please let me know.

glad to see you back Ladylucca.
i hope you had a very nice Birthday. Hopefully we will see more of you soon.

I have taken the time to organize most of my designs on my website into categories. The link is in my signature.

ladylucca said:
I have taken the time to organize most of my designs on my website into categories. The link is in my signature.

great job on your designs and your website. Thanks for taking the time to categorize them.

ladylucca said:
Thank you that was very thoughtful.

Mary Poppins
marypop1sf.jpg

I hope you don't mind I added "cakes" to even out the wording. I noticed they used cakes and tea in the jolly holiday song anyway.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter