Lady Lucca's Designs

OH MY *** THAT IS SO AWESOME I LOVE YOU!!! :love:

I didn't think it would appear so quickly! Thank you sooo much! :cloud9:

BUT...srry to have to be a perfectionist, but the apostrophe is in the wrong place (I think). The 's' is still part of her last name, so shouldn't it be Mary Poppins'? :teacher:

Hey...was the daisy on the left side of the hat even in the original pic? If not, it should have been there! I AM SO OBSESSED! lol :rotfl:

I changed the apostrophe but there was no flower in the original photo sorry

ladylucca said:
Mary Poppins
marypop1sf.jpg

I hope you don't mind I added "cakes" to even out the wording. I noticed they used cakes and tea in the jolly holiday song anyway.

Another stellar design, Ladylucca!

ETA: This was my 1000th post! WOW!

I am sorry if it seems like I am being a pest (really I'm not trying to be) but do you think you could make a Mary Poppins 'fan' t-shirt logo for me? Next time I go to Disney and Epcot I would like to wear it! ::yes::

PLEASE! :thumbsup2

WOW! Love the Mary Poppins and villians stuff. So different than what you can find out there to purchase. Thanks! Any more villians things? Particulary maleficiant and hook? Also anything with Daisy Duck?? I am so untalented that I am being a pest but I cant wait to check this thread . I sent you a pm. Thanks!!

My GOD you are SO TALENTED!!!! :love: (And people call me an artist!) Thank you once again, and I promise I won't bother you again for a little while! :angel:

I'm glad you like it. I really don't mind making them if you had something else you wanted, just let me know.
It's interesting when I start something like this and I just have some graphics that I have no idea what to do with and then everything finally falls into place.

Hi ladylucca,
Your designs are awesome. Thanks so much for the inspiration. BTW, I love Mary Poppins also. Thanks for the designs with her in them.

I love your designs ladylucca!

Would you be able to please do an alteration of your Lilo and Stitch "Official Disney World Trip Planner" Design???

If you you could do it for me with Goofy holding the wand and Grumpy as his companion it would fit our theme wonderfully! And could you add the words "I have the notecards, and I am not afraid to use them." under the Official Trip Planner part????

I have been looking for the perfect design for a shirt just for me, and since I am the control freak planner--this is perfect!

Thanks,
Laura

Umm, just had a thought that it might actually be funnier to have Grumpy holding the wand as the "planner" and Goofy standing next to him. Not sure if that is doable with any of the Grumpy clip art I have seen, but if you can find something that would be great!

ladylucca said:
Mary Poppins
marypop1sf.jpg

I hope you don't mind I added "cakes" to even out the wording. I noticed they used cakes and tea in the jolly holiday song anyway.
that is one awseome design.

Ladylucca,

I've been lurking on this boards a couple of days now ( usually on the DVC boards) and I have got to say that your designs are just too cool! :cheer2:

After seeing all your great designs and those of the other talented designers I'm inspired to try and make our family tees for our July trip.

Thanks for the inspiration.....I'm sure I'll probably be asking for help soon :blush:

:thumbsup2 :thanks: :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :woohoo: :bounce: :bounce: :worship: :disrocks: :thanks: :goofy:

I can't even express to you how PERFECT that is! It is even better than what I was imagining I wanted!

I am in tears! I just can't tell you how much fun I will have with this!

My family and friends pick on me unmercifully for all of my planning (I am thick skinned--I can take it!). I have "notecards" for every day of the trip with everything planned. But we always have a great time--few lines, ADR's all ready, everyone does everything they want! This trip we are taking our best friends' becuase, as much as they tease me, they decided they didn't want to ever go to WDW without me because they know I will have everything planned and we will have fun--but they are still teasing me and want to know when they get their copy of the notecards!

Because of the various personality types of our families--we are all either Goofy or Grumpy--and most of us are both depending on the time of day! We are calling our vacation the Goofy and Grumpy gathering. I am going to keep this shirt a secret before the trip!

Okay, I know, this is all WAY more information than you need/want--I just want you to know how much I will enjoy this and how much it means to me that you would spend your time to do this for me!

I will try to post photos, but will have to learn how first!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter