Lady Tink's Trades and Wants.

Sorry I'm only trading these items for the items listed under my first post :). I do have extra items not listed but as said before they are only for my first post items :).

Top, shoes, and pants all cost 500 credits each.
The top hat however is 1000 credits.

would they be out around halloween in the golden mercantile shop?

I'm willing to offer any quest items from DL, and the buyable items in the park.
I also have the Contemp resort pin, Valentines 06' pins, Tomorrowland Saucer Pin (1/5), Tomorrowland people mover Pin (2/5), Teleportation magic, 1 star of Mickey pin, a "hurricane bay" pin that was pirate (2/5), four leaf clover pin, Pink Princess top, 3 Everest mountain chairs from the staff event, Tons of ice cube chairs, Herbie poster, 1 pink heart chair, 1 red heart chair, 1 red turnstile.
Take your pick.

I have:
Pirate Pins 4/5 and 5/5.
Surf pin
Pirate Well

From your list, I like:
Valentines 06' pin
Star of Mickey pin
Ice ice ice
Red heart chair
Snow rugs
And, of course, always ice ice baby.[/QUOTE]

Let me know your thoughts on a trade deal with any of the above.

thanks,
Disney Dreams

Disney Dreams said:
I have:
Pirate Pins 4/5 and 5/5.
Surf pin
Pirate Well

From your list, I like:
Valentines 06' pin
Star of Mickey pin
Ice ice ice
Red heart chair
Snow rugs
And, of course, always ice ice baby.

Let me know your thoughts on a trade deal with any of the above.

thanks,
Disney Dreams[/QUOTE]
Sounds good to me, I have about 2-3 snow rugs, is that ok?

i have many pirate wells for trade, (a yellow tron tank and tron chairs and tables, lol i know you don't want those) and a surf pin. i like from you list, buyable items in park, in park quest items from DL or 50th quest stuff. PM me if you want to trade anything! :thumbsup2

When you say Tron furniture, are you including the tanks in with that?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter