Tiinkerbelle said:
Looking for these items:
Pirate Pins 1/5 4/5 and 5/5.
Surf pin.
Thrill seaker quest furniture.
New Pirate room items.
Jack Costume. #2 want right now.
Gravedigger pin.
Green explorer suit with and without camera and pants.
Yellow explorer top without camera.

Looking for these rooms:
Thrill Seakers Safari room.
The new pirate room.

Looking for tron furniture, Not the "Tron chair" or the matching "Tron table blue"!! #1 want

I will make a fair trade offer of value, I know what each item is worth and will not trade for these items with ride track or boxes I will trade rare items in return for these items listed.

I'm willing to offer any of these items for the above items.
In park quest items from DL
Buyable items in the park.
Contemp resort pin
Valentines 06' pins
Tomorrowland Saucer Pin (1/5)
Tomorrowland people mover Pin (2/5)
Teleportation magic
1 star of Mickey pin
"hurricane bay" pin that was pirate (2/5)
four leaf clover pin
Pink Princess top
3 Everest mountain chairs from the staff ride-a-thon
Tons of ice cube chairs
Herbie poster
1 pink heart chair
1 red heart chair
1 red turnstile
3 snow rugs

I'm interested in the Star of Mickey pin, the Valentine's Day pins, and the Four Leaf Clover pin.

I can offer the entire Pirates Pin set (including the ones that you want), along with a new Pirate Well.

I'll take your offer moikturtle for the pirate pins and well, when can we meet?

Mnementh any tron items that are not the pin sold last week, the costume, the chairs that were in the inner space shop, or the chair with matching game table.

Birdman94, I have about over 100 ice cubes, close to 130.

birdman94- Hmm, so did you want ice for the surf pin?

Sparkle_Cherry - I will offer something fair for the surf pin. I think a pin of equal value that was also buyable a while ago will be fair(if I'm correct this pin was buyable).

i have a kali couch if thats what you are looking for pm about offering if intrested

I have a surf pin as well. That was only available by Host games; it was never buyable as far as I know. If you have any extra of any of the 50th Quest items, maybe we could work something out with that? Just give me an idea and I'll post back ASAP.

Donald - I have a spare 50th chair, and 50th lamp (in place of the pin that I do not have) I have a 50th green directors chair(sold I believe on the VMK birthday). I was not there all of July so I hardly knew about the surf pin :rolleyes: .

aensming - How many do you think is fair?

Tiinkerbelle said:
Donald - I have a spare 50th chair, and 50th lamp (in place of the pin that I do not have) I have a 50th green directors chair(sold I believe on the VMK birthday). I was not there all of July so I hardly knew about the surf pin :rolleyes:

I was there for all of July and I barely knew about anything. :rotfl2: Busy, busy month for me. Not much fun time since then, unfortunately. What do you think is a fair trade out of those 3 items? My favorite is the Mickey 50th lamp, so I would love that for sure. I'm about to eat a (very... :rolleyes: ) late dinner, but I will check back here later. :wizard:

I will be willing to trade the lamp :).
I shall be on in the morning about 10am-11am DIS time. Just PM me in the morning about when we can meet and trade.

Thanks for the great trade. I've been wanting those pins (especially the Star of Mickey) for a while now. :)

Tiinkerbelle said:
I will be willing to trade the lamp :).
I shall be on in the morning about 10am-11am DIS time. Just PM me in the morning about when we can meet and trade.

I won't be able to be online until late afternoon probably, but I will PM you then. I know for certain that at least any time after 6pm EST should be fine, possibly earlier; hopefully that works for you. :wizard:

will you trade 130 ice for ts pin kali and pirate 1 out of 5

I offer:

2 Tron Arcade Cabinets

For:

24 Ice Cube Seats

Thank you for your consideration.

Trade completed. Thank you Tiinkerbelle for a smooth and timely trade!

Happy- I take your offer PM me when we can trade

Birdman94- I already have the pirate pin :) and am considering a trade on the couch from someone else, from a PM of yesterday. How many do you want for the TS pin?

Hmm I'm not so sure about 100 jsut for the pin, you wanted 130 for the pirate pin and kali added on. I will consider your over for 50.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter