Last one to post........... Part 13

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need to go and hunt me down some more coffee. Maybe I will just bring the whole pot to my desk and stick a straw in it. :teeth:

Mom2Ashli said:
I need to go and hunt me down some more coffee. Maybe I will just bring the whole pot to my desk and stick a straw in it. :teeth:
Run an IV line directly from pot to blood stream :rotfl:

kaylajr said:

NOW your talking! I am not sure how in the world I like Coffee run my life. BAD STUFF!!!!!

AHHHHHHHHHH

DH at work
Both DD's at school
Dogs sleeping
and me with some time to DIS

can life get any better????????

kaylajr said:
That reminds me of how my DH met my Grandfather and Uncle

we were 17 and had been dating for a month or so and DH had already TOLD me we were gonna get married (i didn't belive him)
well Grandad and Unc wanted to meet him
so we went up to camp

DH had worked a 12 hour shift the day before ( he had to drop out of high school to help support his brothers and sis but went back later)
anyway he fell asleep on the couch

My dear uncle ( who I love) decided to wake DH up by puttin and IV line into his mouth and turning on the drip
wouldn't have been bad but in the Bag was some good old fashioned MOONSHINE :rotfl:

let me tell you DH woke up in a Hurry
and MY Granddad and him were close until the day he died
UNCLE and him had some ups and downs but are close now

kaylajr said:
AHHHHHHHHHH

DH at work
Both DD's at school
Dogs sleeping
and me with some time to DIS

can life get any better????????

Only if you didn't have to go to work at all today!

kaylajr said:
That reminds me of how my DH met my Grandfather and Uncle

we were 17 and had been dating for a month or so and DH had already TOLD me we were gonna get married (i didn't belive him)
well Grandad and Unc wanted to meet him
so we went up to camp

DH had worked a 12 hour shift the day before ( he had to drop out of high school to help support his brothers and sis but went back later)
anyway he fell asleep on the couch

My dear uncle ( who I love) decided to wake DH up by puttin and IV line into his mouth and turning on the drip
wouldn't have been bad but in the Bag was some good old fashioned MOONSHINE :rotfl:

let me tell you DH woke up in a Hurry
and MY Granddad and him were close until the day he died
UNCLE and him had some ups and downs but are close now

Yikes!!!!
:earseek: :rotfl:

Mom2Ashli said:
Only if you didn't have to go to work at all today!
okay you just popped my bubble :guilty: :rotfl:

wonder how much trouble i wuld be in if i called in sick???????? :confused3

kaylajr said:
okay you just popped my bubble :guilty: :rotfl:

wonder how much trouble i wuld be in if i called in sick???????? :confused3

I can hear that cough it doesn't sound good. And aren't you feeling like you are running a small fever. You don't want to pass that on to anyone else just before the holidays. I really think you need some rest and DIS time to feel better.
:teeth:

Mom2Ashli said:
I can hear that cough it doesn't sound good. And aren't you feeling like you are running a small fever. You don't want to pass that on to anyone else just before the holidays. I really think you need some rest and DIS time to feel better.
:teeth:
Sure That is what I will tell my boss and if that doesn't work i will say well the dog might deliver today so I really should be here :rotfl2:

Went to DD's concert last night
and somehow DH aranged the seating so he got to sit with my Dad and uncle and i got stuck with his Mother

He will pay for that later :rotfl:

kaylajr said:
Sure That is what I will tell my boss and if that doesn't work i will say well the dog might deliver today so I really should be here :rotfl2:

Heck yeah you have to sit and wait for the puppies.

kaylajr said:
Went to DD's concert last night
and somehow DH aranged the seating so he got to sit with my Dad and uncle and i got stuck with his Mother

He will pay for that later :rotfl:

MAKE HIM PAY!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter