Last one to post........... Part 13

Status
Not open for further replies.
kaylajr said:
I wonder if I pay a little extra if the Tattoo guy can make it hurt just a little more on Thursday :rotfl:

OH YEAH! (insert evil laugh here) I love it.
Now that is Evil at it's finest.
:worship:

kaylajr said:
Man I get a morning to DIS and DD calls
guess where her FLute is????????

Well GUys I guess i will be a Good Mom and take it too her
since i woke her up late and she was rushing around it is partly my fault :confused3

Have a great day
i will try to check in tonight of I can :wave2:

See ya! :wave2: I gotta go too! I have to get dressed to go pick up my check :teeth: Maybe I can do a little shopping

kaylajr said:
Man I get a morning to DIS and DD calls
guess where her FLute is????????

Well GUys I guess i will be a Good Mom and take it too her
since i woke her up late and she was rushing around it is partly my fault :confused3

Have a great day
i will try to check in tonight of I can :wave2:

See ya later. :wave2:

Drive Careful!

kaylajr said:
Well they don't call me KillerKayla for nothin ya know :rotfl2:

:rotfl2:
I am glad you are my friend. You need to keep people like you in the inner circle. :3dglasses That way I can keep my eyes on you. :rotfl:

trappednabox said:
See ya! :wave2: I gotta go too! I have to get dressed to go pick up my check :teeth: Maybe I can do a little shopping

Have a GREAT DAY!!!

Mom2Ashli said:
:rotfl2:
I am glad you are my friend. You need to keep people like you in the inner circle. :3dglasses That way I can keep my eyes on you. :rotfl:
:rotfl:

see ya all! I'll be back later :wave2:

kaylajr said:
Okay I am outta here
have a GREAT DAY and try not to have to much fun with out me :)

Just me sitting here waiting for the puppies. Darn that Lyn telling us about them. This waiting is killing me.

good morning... I am trying to get school done, but G is not helping us at all!

Only FIVE :earseek: days till Christmas and I STILL don't have a Christmas tree yet....well, AT LEAST I'M LAST.... :cool1: !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter