Status
Not open for further replies.
19.gif

I got this flag for all of you.

there. now I can be last in peace :teeth:

Lyn5 said:
plus, I can see your kids having friends over all the time :faint:
They already do!

I told them NO friends this week...it's my week off from classes and friends.

Last week we have between 4~8 extra kids every day!!

Good Ol Gal said:
how do you do it Kathy??!!

Just wait til those boys hit the teen years! They eat you out of house and home! If we didn't have to feed them I wouldn't have to work! :lmao: And I budget, coupon shop, sale shop, etc!! They laugh at me at work 'cause something will be discontinued and they'll mark it down and I'll clear out the shelf. "Boys, help me unload the van - I just bought 45 boxes of cereal!!" :rotfl:

Originally Posted by Good Ol Gal
random thought here:

you know, I think once my kids get to be a bit older (we'll say in 5 years when I have a 10 / 12 / 14 / 16 year olds) we will have to take a second mortgage out just to order pizza!

We ordered on Tues since it was dh b-day, and it costs $30!! FOR PIZZA!! And we're talking bare bone, one topping pizzas and an order of hot wings.

Oh girl, I feel sorry for you. so do you get to go out and eat any at all? popcorn::

eeyoresmountainpals said:
Just wait til those boys hit the teen years! They eat you out of house and home! If we didn't have to feed them I wouldn't have to work! :lmao: And I budget, coupon shop, sale shop, etc!! They laugh at me at work 'cause something will be discontinued and they'll mark it down and I'll clear out the shelf. "Boys, help me unload the van - I just bought 45 boxes of cereal!!" :rotfl:
that sounds like me already!

ptrc2gut said:
Oh girl, I feel sorry for you. so do you get to go out and eat any at all? popcorn::

eating out for us is the dollar menu at McDs :rotfl: :rotfl:

Seriously, we'll go to Outback every other month or so.

Most of our eating out at nice restaurants occurs once a year at WDW. We get the dining plan and eat a table service meal every day. I guess you can say we save it up till then.

to be honest, that's one of the reason's I don't want #4. It's $20+ to get fast food for 5 people. Taco Bell's not very cheap either esp. how my 5yr old son eats.

Good Ol Gal said:

Most of our eating out at nice restaurants occurs once a year at WDW. We get the dining plan and eat a table service meal every day. I guess you can say we save it up till then.
this is how we are too ...in fact, we haven't been to Outback in a while :scratchin

Good Ol Gal said:

Us too! We'd rather save and scrimp during the year so that we can splurge, especially on food, when we go to WDW!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter