Last one to post........... Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Duckfan-in-Chicago said:
The DIS does not moderate or monitor PMs so you can send any fruit or small amphibians by PM.

I might have to send her a few more bananas to make up for that frog picture!

Last again. And I am so glad to be back. A week at the beach then sleeping in your bed for one night, and going to church camp in the morning, will really back you tired.

tubaman said:
Last again. And I am so glad to be back. A week at the beach then sleeping in your bed for one night, and going to church camp in the morning, will really back you tired.

Now you're home and you can rest till school starts again

You have to word it in such a way that you were multi-tasking! It's a gift! They are so lucky to have someone of your talents!!

Duckfan-in-Chicago said:
I have to fill out my work activity sheet. I wonder if they'll call me in if I put DISing for 8 hours?
I hope they never ask me to do that!

mtblujeans said:
Uh-Oh....was I suppose to bleep the f***s?
I can stand the word as long as there are no pix! :rotfl:

mtblujeans said:
They are so lucky to have someone of your talents!!
Duh! And I still have 3 hours left. And I did drive that screw into my finger earlier so it isn't like its the only thing I've done all day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter