Laura & Craig PJ (WP/CG 12/14/09) - Invitations Done 9.2.09

THEIR DONE THEIR DONE!!!!! :yay: :yay: :yay: MY INVITES ARE DONE!! :yay: :yay: :yay:

It took me Friday night and all day Sunday to get them all done but they are all sealed in their envelopes and mailed out!

So, Friday night I wanted to get all the inserts and invites matted and to cut out the castles for the closures. I got all of that done by about 11pm.

Before Matting
IMG_1468.jpg

RSVP
IMG_1469.jpg

Reception
IMG_1470.jpg

Directions
IMG_1471.jpg

Invitations
IMG_1472.jpg

I forgot to take pics of everything all matted but you will see later on. Now today I moved onto adding the ribbon, closure and then the final assembly.

First I did the ribbon and closure
IMG_1475.jpg

then came matting the invite into the pocket
IMG_1479.jpg

next was getting everything set up for final assembly
IMG_1483.jpg

Lastly they are done!
IMG_1482.jpg

Here they all are before they were put into the envelopes
IMG_1484.jpg

and then in the envelopes ready to be mailed
IMG_1486-1.jpg

I am so glad they are all done. That was one of the last biggest projects I needed to complete. YAY!!

I also did complete a really easy project as well. I printed out the rehearsal invites that will be in the 2nd newsletter package I will be sending out mid September after I finally book everything with Disney.

IMG_1467.jpg

Your invitations turned out really nice! I wish I would have had the time/energy to make my own too! Cards and pockets are always so nice for Disney. Are you doing any special personalized postage?

Thanks Vanessa! Now we didn't do any personalized ones. We just used the wedding cake ones the post office had. I thought they were really pretty so we went with them.

I am so excited all my guests are calling me telling me they got them! :cool1:

WOW! I love them! Great job!

Can I ask how you did the ribbon around them? I need to figure out how to keep mine closed :lmao:

Thank you! :goodvibes

I actually used gluedots to hold the ribbon around. I used one to secure it at the V part and then for the other side I wrapped a small amount around the edge and secured it with a glue dot there as well. I also used it to afix the castle square to the v edge. It worked perfectly and what also helped it was wire ribbon. Since I was able to bed it around the pocket it helped it stay in place instead of sliding. :thumbsup2

All read up now! I can't believe how crafty some of these DIS Brides (including you) are!!!!!!

I can;t wait to see it all come together....and WOWSA you are in WDW for such a long time!!!! I have Disney envy!

All read up now! I can't believe how crafty some of these DIS Brides (including you) are!!!!!!

I can;t wait to see it all come together....and WOWSA you are in WDW for such a long time!!!! I have Disney envy!

Aww thank you! :goodvibes I can't wait for all that time down there. It will be the first time we will be there for a good lenght of time.

I just read your PJ. I love everything. Your blurb book is amazing how did you make it? Also thanks for the help with the aisle runner yous turned out great

I just read your PJ. I love everything. Your blurb book is amazing how did you make it? Also thanks for the help with the aisle runner yous turned out great

Aww thank you! The blurb book was easy. Just download the software (free) and play. :) Good luck with your aisle runner. It's so much fun to do and not hard at all.

I just finished reading through you PJ..Amazing! You look beautiful in your dress and your DIY crafts are unbelievable..I am jealous. I have a question about your Mickey Programs..do you think you can send me the template for the text to be positioned on the mickey head..

You are soo close...hope you are enjoying your last few weeks. :goodvibes

I just finished reading through you PJ..Amazing! You look beautiful in your dress and your DIY crafts are unbelievable..I am jealous. I have a question about your Mickey Programs..do you think you can send me the template for the text to be positioned on the mickey head..

You are soo close...hope you are enjoying your last few weeks. :goodvibes

You are very sweet, thank you! :hug: I would be happy to send you the template, just PM me your email address and I will get it to you. I am on vaca visting my DF and I have terrible internet access so it might take me a couple of days but I will get it to you as soon as I can. :thumbsup2

Happy Wedding Day, Laura & Craig!! I am thinking of you so much today, and I hope your day is absolutely wonderful! pixiedust: :tinker: :goodvibes :sunny:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter