Laurie & Kyle 1/16/10 Wedding PJ **TR Started Beach Party & Bio Bay Up**

I decided to get ballroom shoes since we had been taking lessons and would use them again, they were very comfortable. It escapes me as to the reason why I never gave Becka all my accessories, just my shoes, I think I was totally out of it from being locked out of our room the night before.

Anyway this is my favorite of the many shoe pictures I have.
laurieandkyle-0028.jpg

laurieandkyle-FAV-0009.jpg

Ring picture intermission.
laurieandkyle-0014.jpg

laurieandkyle-FAV-0014.jpg

laurieandkyle-FAV-0020.jpg

My mom helped get me into my dress.
laurieandkyle-FAV-0027.jpg

laurieandkyle-FAV-0044.jpg

I was really happy with my flowers too. The brooch was from Kyle's grandmother who passed away in November, and you cannot see it, but I have a ring from my grandmother who passed away in October and my "borrowed" is my great-grandmother's ring from my mom.
laurieandkyle-FAV-0042.jpg

While I was getting ready Nate was taking pictures of DH with our adorable little flower girls.
laurieandkyle-0175.jpg

laurieandkyle-0178.jpg

First Look coming up next. . .

Oh you looked so pretty! I looove your flowers! Those shoes do look very comfy, great choice. can't wait to see more.

I just found out your report, and I'm hooked! I was a little scared at first...see I'm Puerto Rican and was crossing my fingers while reading , hoping you had a great experience and that my beautiful Puerto Rico treated you well...On the other hand, I miss my island so having the chance to see bits of it, it's priceless. 2 for 1, great report + a little medicine for my home sickness!

On the weather...Yes, those are the "misfortunes" of living on a tropical rainforest. The weather is very hard to predict. It changes a lot. But from what I see so far it looks like it behaved!

Your photos look amazing, can't wait to see more!

I just found out your report, and I'm hooked! I was a little scared at first...see I'm Puerto Rican and was crossing my fingers while reading , hoping you had a great experience and that my beautiful Puerto Rico treated you well...On the other hand, I miss my island so having the chance to see bits of it, it's priceless. 2 for 1, great report + a little medicine for my home sickness!

On the weather...Yes, those are the "misfortunes" of living on a tropical rainforest. The weather is very hard to predict. It changes a lot. But from what I see so far it looks like it behaved!

Your photos look amazing, can't wait to see more!

Thanks for reading! My step-dad is Puerto Rican so it was great to see the island and eat Puerto Rican food again. And we really did have a great time, we were just exhausted! I truly wish that we stayed on the island longer or went to the main island, we did consider Ponce for our honeymoon, but Disney actually worked out to be cheaper. I just don't know when we will be able to go back, but I really want to, it was gorgeous. And I love Puerto Rican food, I want to go back just for that.

The weather was actually a blessing and a curse, we made the best of it for the beach party and all, but it really cooled things down and the weather for the ceremony and reception were really nice. A cool breeze and very little humidity. Although (as you will see in some of the ceremony pics) the sky looks like it is going to just start pouring, luckily it didn't :laughing: but it did make the sky gorgeous for pictures.

Thanks for reading! My step-dad is Puerto Rican so it was great to see the island and eat Puerto Rican food again. And we really did have a great time, we were just exhausted! I truly wish that we stayed on the island longer or went to the main island, we did consider Ponce for our honeymoon, but Disney actually worked out to be cheaper. I just don't know when we will be able to go back, but I really want to, it was gorgeous. And I love Puerto Rican food, I want to go back just for that.

The weather was actually a blessing and a curse, we made the best of it for the beach party and all, but it really cooled things down and the weather for the ceremony and reception were really nice. A cool breeze and very little humidity. Although (as you will see in some of the ceremony pics) the sky looks like it is going to just start pouring, luckily it didn't :laughing: but it did make the sky gorgeous for pictures.

Puerto Rican food is GOOOOOD! Luckly, In Orlando there are couple of stores that I can find everything I need to make it! When I lived in Atlanta, My dad would send me spices and stuff that I couldn't find there.

If you have the chance to go back, make sure to visit Vieques Sister Island, Culebra, specially Flamingo Beach. It the most amazing beach ever...

Glad you had FUN!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter