Leaving in 12 hours for the Emerald Isle!

Poppins2000

Life is out there waiting so go and get it!
It's finally here! :cool1: I can't BELIEVE it, someone pinch me, hahaha.
We made our ABD ressie last October and now it's time to go -we fly out tomorrow! DH and I are "ABD-ing" with my BFF, her DH and 9 year old DS who will meet up with us at JFK. It will be a long travel day - we leave Miami at noon and arrive in JFK a little after three. Our flight to Dublin isn't until 7:30pm and we'll arrive Friday morning at 7:45am. We are going two days early to adjust to the time change and have a little time on our own. ABD got us a great room rate (like 50% off!!!) to stay at the Westin two extra nights and since we pre-booked with them, someone from ABD will meet us at the airport - yea! We'll meet our fellow travelers Sunday afternoon at the hotel. Can't wait to tell you all about our adventure!!!:yay: :yay:

Have a great time! I am sure it will be worth the wait. Come back and tell us all about it!

Have a magical trip! Please tell us ALL about it when you return. We are doing this trip in June.

Oh, wow! I am so jealous. I'm sure you are having a great time right now!!! :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Looking forward to hearing about your trip. Any insights??? I will be going in Oct. 08 so any info would be great.

The Ireland trip is definitely on our short list for next year. Hope you had a wonderful time. When you have some time, please tell us all about it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter