Like Sand through the Hourglass....for anyone watching a screen and wants to chat

:scared1: What a dodgy company! Any wonder the little man needed to pull that stunt for publicity for his company!

Yeah, a massive fallout, they kicked a little man who helped start them up out because he was posting really bad racist comments on his Facebook page (smart dumb man hadn't heard of privacy settings LOL), so I just shudder at Energy Watch :upsidedow

Watching this guy on 60minutes who made Angry Birds...off to make myself an app :laughing:

Someone needs to tell the beach boys they are embarrassing themselves - love the music but I would rather go see a cover band!

Watching The Voice USA and Xtina is a witch...

Or something that rhymes with it :scratchin

Watching The Voice USA and Xtina is a witch...

Or something that rhymes with it :scratchin

She was sooooo horrible on the current season.
one of the contestants was on the cruise I went on, so I had extra interest in the show, but I couldn't get over how mean she was

She was sooooo horrible on the current season.
one of the contestants was on the cruise I went on, so I had extra interest in the show, but I couldn't get over how mean she was

I am not a fan of hers, never have been, and she is just evil!
I think there is real animosity between her and Adam :lovestruc
And Ceelo, i've really warmed to him, he's just so, so, so cool :groom:

i'm definitely showing my age here.....Anyone with payTV. Check out the Bio Channel 117.....An audience with.......

Donny and Marie!! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter