Like Sand through the Hourglass....for anyone watching a screen and wants to chat

My favourite show is about to start (but I'm recording it).

Extreme Couponing on Foxtel. I would be an extreme couponner if I lived in the US. These people spend $1000, $2000 on groceries and some pay $50, some nothing, one last week actually got $34 in gift cards back and left with thousands of groceries that she got for free thanks to coupons! :scared1:

Love that show!

My favourite show is about to start (but I'm recording it).

Extreme Couponing on Foxtel. I would be an extreme couponner if I lived in the US. These people spend $1000, $2000 on groceries and some pay $50, some nothing, one last week actually got $34 in gift cards back and left with thousands of groceries that she got for free thanks to coupons! :scared1:

Love that show!

I love this show!!! It is amazing the savings! I wish we had couponing here like that. ::yes::

I love this show!!! It is amazing the savings! I wish we had it here. ::yes::

I am flabbergasted at how much they save! But then again I am flabbergasted at someone buying 100 boxes of pasta or 100 boxes of cereal :rotfl2:

I like the ones who get so much for free then donate the food to charity too.

I am flabbergasted at how much they save! But then again I am flabbergasted at someone buying 100 boxes of pasta or 100 boxes of cereal :rotfl2:

I like the ones that donate soooooo much to charity or to the troops. Gives you a nice feeling.

It's bad enough with Costco sizing. I don't think I have that much storage space left! :faint:

I like the ones that donate soooooo much to charity or to the troops. Gives you a nice feeling.

Oh yes! That one that donated all of that food and things (toiletries from memory) to the troops was amazing! There was that guy who donated his 400 boxes of cereal or some ridiculous amount.

It's bad enough with Costco sizing. I don't think I have that much storage space left! :faint:

I wouldn't have the space for the way they shop! These people have massive stockpiles. Whole basements like a supermarket or garages full. Like a years supply of toilet paper or boxes of laundry powder or toiletries. It has to be seen to be believed :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter