Limited Time Magic - session 2

aaarcher86 said:
That's lame. That's not even a park thing.

Hopefully they get better. I don't mind the snow in Epcot, or the New Years celebrations for a week.... that's kind of what I was expecting. I had seen somewhere the promotion being promoted as 'an extra sprinkling of pixie dust.'

It better be cool when I go. It just better :rotfl2:

They just pulled my Disney-apologist compensation package, by the way.

Bah. The first week we're here, no "limited" magic. The second, they schedule people wandering around Canada trying to find out who the unnamed characters might be, right when I planned a quiet walk in the garden. :p And of course we're leaving right the Long Lost Friends week. :sad: If they hadn't gifted us with Dream Parking yesterday, I'd be outright irked. ;)

but I think you have to have some actual snow on the ground to get a snow machine like at a ski resort to work?

:offtopic:

You don't need snow on the ground for those snow machines to work, but you do need cold -- basically the machine is just recreating the conditions a snow cloud would by atomizing the water and giving it something to build the flake around. Some of them have chillers, but the local temp needs to be at or near freezing even for those to work.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter