Limo Reservations - when to make them

BobH

DIS Veteran
I am giving my daughter and her friends a trip to OKW for her college graduation this May. Airline tickets have been purchased.
To rent the right size limo her friends travel plans must be coordinated and not everyone's travel plan to the destination may be the same so I can't determine yet whether I will be reserving a limo or a van for transport to OKW to/from the airport. I always rent a car and have no experience with the limo companies. Can anyone offer advice on how long to wait before reserving a limo might become an issue? Have many people been successful reserving at the last minute? Any advice would be appreciated. I know they can probably always grab a Mears bus at the last minute but I'd rather get a limo so they can make the grocery stop everyone refers to on this board. Thanks.

I successfully booked my towncar service for my 1/30 to 2/2 trip on 1/8. So, roughly 3 weeks in advance was not a problem.

Consider that May is busier than late January IIRC, so you probably don't want to put it off quite that long, but you should have no problem waiting a month or two from now.

Perhaps Rabbit from Yourride will add his 2 cents... he does keep up with this board :) .

What a nice Dad you are! A great gift!

:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

Thanks for the tip. My daughter will be completing her Masters Degree at Boston University in Speech Pathology. 4 years undergrad, 2 years graduate school. She is a great kid (not rally a kid any more at age 23). She appreciates everything and therefore it is a pleasure to reward her. Thanks again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter