Line drying clothes

And the love grows even stronger!!! OMG.....

Bless me Father, for I am having impure thoughts......

Man, reading this thread makes me feel like some people left their tighty-whities in the dryer too long! You know, the Fort dryers are really hot and shrink most everything! :rotfl2:

Bless me Father, for I am having impure thoughts......

You're thinking about my underwear, aren't you Rog! :lmao:

I definitely need to do this project. Who knows, maybe it will be the next "Mickey Light Pole" craze! Don't worry. Pics will come. I have to do some shopping, so I may not get them done until this weekend though. ;)

I have been away for way too long.....gosh I love the DIS! Some people really provide tons of entertainment! Rog you may "love you some Larry", but I think you are the MAN! :thumbsup2

You're thinking about my underwear, aren't you Rog! :lmao:

I definitely need to do this project. Who knows, maybe it will be the next "Mickey Light Pole" craze! Don't worry. Pics will come. I have to do some shopping, so I may not get them done until this weekend though. ;)

Tune in next week for the next installment of "As The Underwear Turns"

no, no. maybe "All My Boxers"

no,no. maybe "Hanes Of Our Lives"

or maybe, "DVD's About BVD's"

I prefer my man in boxer/briefs. Too bad it's not Frank. :lmao:

Can someone pass Larry a beer while i step outside to get my clothes off the line? Oh, and whats wrong with being tacky and cheap? You might as well have went to a trailer park and screamed Walmart sucks as to have posted that here.

Can someone pass Larry a beer while i step outside to get my clothes off the line? Oh, and whats wrong with being tacky and cheap? You might as well have went to a trailer park and screamed Walmart sucks as to have posted that here.

:rotfl2::lmao::rotfl2:

They are called "tacky" lights, a campers best accessory !

I believe I will start a new acronym - ILO - In Larry's Opinion. I think Larry had some Halloween decorations outside of the borders of his campsite one year. It may have even been encroaching on the natural habitat of the Anole lizard, which we all know is an endangered species in FW.

Well, you won't want to hear me say this..but, I don't like clothes lines in the campgrounds.:guilty: For towels fine. Yet, honestly, I really have no desire to be viewing the guy next doors BVD's blowin' in the breeze. :laughing:
We saw a site once (not in FW)...that had three different bra's of various cup sizes hangin' on the line, one after the other. While it was funny, honestly I thought it was a little trashy too.
Now before you hang me out to dry...:laundy: I also don't like seeing towels drying over the balcony railings at the resorts either. Very tacky.
They have a clothes line in the bathroom shower..but folks tend to ignore that and I've seen towels and bathing suits out on the balconies. Fine on the chairs..but over the rails...not so much.:rolleyes1
I will stick with my dryer rack, and hanging the towels over the PVC pipe that we insert into the bike rack clamps once the bikes are removed. It's at the back of the trailer..doesn't block anyone's view of anything. I will keep our big *** underwear in the dryer, ain't nothin' magical about that view! No need to scare my fellow campers!:scared1:

Hey, FWGirl just pointed out to me that the clothesline we have in the camper was purchased at the Meadows Trading Post. It's one of those camping ones designed to GO BETWEEN TWO TREES according to the instructions. Obviously, Disney has no issues with stringing a clothesline between their trees.

You know what really bugs me? People who hang their stuff on PVC pipes inserted in bike racks. Man, that really starches my shorts. You know, the Mickey ones I hang on my clothesline.

well just for the record. We will be there in june and this is what I plan to do with my clothes (unless of course it breaks any Disney rules) Hang out my beach towels and swimsuits, dry clothes that I normally put in the dryer and hang shirts on hangers that I do not dry. I honestly never thought of anything different. We're campers isn't that what you are supossed to do with your clothes :laundy: IMO some people are kinda snotty but that's just IMO :rolleyes1

I really shoulda seen that comin'...:rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter