Links Not Loading

I use Dark Mode, and my highlighting is blue. I was going to say that highlight color is an OS setting issue, but apparently there is a CSS :selection selector. I had no idea, and I've been in the business 20 years!

View attachment 557367
Mine seems to be back to blue as of this morning. Yesterday it was a very light gray, like I mentioned (and I didn't update any settings). Weird!

but then I figured out that when I select the text it IS actually highlighting it, it’s just in a color that you really can’t see.

That's been driving me nuts, too!

I use Dark Mode, and my highlighting is blue. I was going to say that highlight color is an OS setting issue, but apparently there is a CSS :selection selector. I had no idea, and I've been in the business 20 years!

View attachment 557367

Thanks for the tip!

Links work when I put them in as PollyannaMom shows above in post #42, but not when I just paste it in straight.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter