Lisa & Steve 8th Oct + Caroline & Jay 14th Oct/09 Wedding/Disneymoon!

Lisa x

CAROLINE4 is my sister :)
OK.....Here goes, im quite new to this so I will try my best and hopefully I will get there! :rotfl:

I met Steve in October 2002 at work....we went on a few dates and neither of us expected it to get too serious (we had both just ended relationships)! BUT it did....there was no way it could not get serious!

We were engaged in July 2004 and neither of us really thought too much at first about planning our wedding....so here we are 5 years later and only 9 weeks away!! :lovestruc

We have been planning since December last year and decided to get married at Celebration and have a Disneymoon.....we are having the bridal portrait at Epcot 2 days after our wedding! So excited! :yay:

I love this picture of us, it was taken last year at Bubba Gumps, CityWalk!

Welcome!! It's lovely to see another UK bride on the boards!! Excited to follow your plans and your trip!! 9 weeks - it's soooo exciting!! :goodvibes:

I bought my dress in February this year, I have got a fitting on Monday and I cant wait........hope you all love it as much as I do!

9.jpg
[/IMG]

Congrats on your upcoming wedding, and welcome!! :goodvibes Your dress is beautiful! Looking forward to seeing more!

So I bought some shoes in March and decided I didnt like them anymore...the heel was pretty small and my DF is 6'4'' and im 5'5'' so thought Id go for somethin a little higher........not quite 'a little higher'.....:rotfl2:

shoes.jpg

Sorry this is the wrong way around but I was desperate to show my dress and shoes....:rotfl:

Steve and I have been together since October 02, so many people would tell us from the start that we would not last as I was 18 at the time and Steve 34! :eek:

But we hit it off straight away and he made me feel like I never imagined I could ever feel, he treat me like a princess princess: and we were like bestfriends.....:hug:

We have been inseparable since! :love:

July 18th 2004, we went to a friends wedding which was beautiful...on the evening of the wedding we went for a walk around the grounds of the venue and sat on some steps overlooking miles and miles of countryside....Steve just took my hand and said 'will you be my wife?'......OMG.....YES....Of course but I wanted the marry me words...:rotfl2:......which funnily enough he said next....'I love you so much Lisa, I want you to marry me'! I will never forget it!

I then asked him to ask me again time and time again because I just loved the words!

He gave me an absolutely gorgeous ring, a circular diamond set in a square in a platinum ring...simple, elegant and totally gorgeous.....picture to follow...

Your story is cute! I love your dress, gorgeous. Bless you for wearing those shoes, I could never wear anything that high, they are pretty though.

Can't wait to read more!

Love, love love the dress, ring and shoes!

Where abouts in West Yorkshire are you from?

Rachel
x

Love the shoes! I would never be able to walk in them, but they are gorgeous! :thumbsup2 Your ring is very pretty too!

Love, love love the dress, ring and shoes!

Where abouts in West Yorkshire are you from?

Rachel
x

Aww thanks!! Im from Wakefield! Originally from Liverpool but my DF is Wakefield born and bred!!! ha ha!

Love the shoes! I would never be able to walk in them, but they are gorgeous! :thumbsup2 Your ring is very pretty too!

Im not the best walker in heels....:rotfl:....but the platform front makes it easier! Hopefully I will be ok on the day *fingers crossed*!

My ring I absolutely love, thats a pic of it as new, 5 years later its not so shiny but I will get it cleaned up before we go! :thumbsup2

I'm jumping on board!!

Your shoes are killer!!! I love them! Your dress is gorgeouse and the story of how you got engaged is lovely!

I made DF keep repeating how he asked me the whole vacation (we got engaged in disney) He made me stop though as he was starting to forget... i wont though!

I can't wait to hear more!

So we got our confirmation through....we are meeting our photographer at 9 a.m on 10/10/09 at Francks GF!

Soooo excited! I get to wear my dress and have my hair and make up done allll over again!

He will take us across to Epcot for our pics, I have asked if I can choose the countries that I would like pics in but the planner has said we dont need to decide until the day and usually the photographer will just take us to the best ones for wedding photos....we totally LOVE Epcot so no complaints from us!!

I will get my bridesmaid dresses and page boy suit pics together asap and let y'all have a look!!! x

I know Wakefield well. I am originally from Dewsbury and still visit often. x

So I am having 3 bridesmaids, maybe 4 but 1 isnt for definate yet....

The three definate ones are my 2 sisters and my brothers girlfriend!

My oldest sister Caroline with me on a night out for our Dads 50th!....

Liverpool023.jpg

My youngest sister Aimee and Me on New Years Eve 2008!....

NYE2008045.jpg

And Jane, my brothers girlfriend looking fab with her Strawberry Belini!...

Liverpool034.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter