Lisa & Steve 8th Oct + Caroline & Jay 14th Oct/09 Wedding/Disneymoon!

Congrats on your upcoming wedding and Disneymoon!! I love your bridesmaids dresses - they're so effortless and beautiful. And your shoes are great! I wish I could walk in heels like that! Unfortunately, I have lots of trouble with heels, so I'm just sticking to wedges at my wedding. ;) Have a great trip!!

Thank you! The bridesmaid dresses look stunning on the girls, they are all shorter than me and with my heels, dont want to be too much shorter so you should see the heels that they have got.....:scared1:....And the dresses still 'just' touch the floor so dont need any alterations!

BRIDESMAIDSHOES.jpg

I havent worn my shoes since buying them, maybe I should have walked around the house in them for a while? I will be getting them out tomorrow for my final dress fitting and collection so I will keep them out and try and get used to them!!! :rotfl2:

Even with our heels, us girls are still somewhat shorter than the guys!

Oh wow that villa is beautiful! I would love to stay in a huge villa with everyone!

Your plans are all fab, i especially like the cake topper! hee hee

Rachel
x

PS I think you will be out there the same time as us. What date is your flight? x

Oh wow that villa is beautiful! I would love to stay in a huge villa with everyone!

Your plans are all fab, i especially like the cake topper! hee hee

Rachel
x

The villa is just amazing! The owners let us have a look around it last October before we booked it which was reeeally nice of them! :worship: The photos look fab of it so to say they dont do it the justice it deserves just shows how grand it actually is!

Last time we went as a huge group, we had to split across two 5 bed villas and you get the usual moaning about who wants to be with who etc etc so we decided to spare the stresses of who sleeps in which villa, club the money for the 2 together and rent this beauty!! :rotfl:

PS I think you will be out there the same time as us. What date is your flight? x

We fly on 3rd October from Manchester with Virgin. When do you return? (Hate thinking about returning before I am even there so sorry!) x

Oh the villa looks amazing! Was it affordable to rent for 16 people? I have wondered about villas but havent ever got round to looking into them!

Oh the villa looks amazing! Was it affordable to rent for 16 people? I have wondered about villas but havent ever got round to looking into them!

Hi Stace :wave2:

It was more than we were thinking of paying but worth it for the fabulousness (if thats a word!) of it! And it is for our wedding of course, so we decided to dig deeper into the savings pot for it!!

Here is a link with more photos and their rates for the different times of year, also, there are tons of other lovely villas on there too, would definately use them again!!

http://www.grandvillasformosa.com/florida/orlando/f1/

When its just the 2 of us, I prefer to stay in a hotel around Universal/I-Drive area but when theres a group, its nice to be altogether! x

I am so jealous! Just had a look at the villa website, and there are some beauties on there!

We come back on the 9th October x

I am so jealous! Just had a look at the villa website, and there are some beauties on there!

We come back on the 9th October x

9th October.....eeek.....I will be a WIFE! ha ha!! Have fun x

I had my final dress fitting yesterday, looks so nice, I love my dress so much! My mum and sister Aimee came with me, they had to be shown how to get me into it on the day!

Iv been advised to use talc on my body before putting the dress on, the lady in the shop said that as the day goes on, the dress will start to stick and be very uncomfortable to move in!

Aimee also decided to curl my hair, its about shoulder length and I have no idea how I want it.....until yesterday.....she curled it and it really looked pretty with the tiara!

So now Im just sat here with ONE week and 6 days to go, Iv got youtube playing Disney in the background, im so excited!!! My dress is upstairs in the spare room, Steve is BANNED from entering that room! :rotfl:

Oh and GREAT news, I set myself a weight target which I hit yesterday morning...:woohoo:...so im very happy about that...Not that it will last long when I get there, no such thing as diet in DisneyWorld!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter