Lisa & Trace-1/25/2011-WP/GF - we got our wedding pics!

I haven't looked yet but I will when I get to my laptop. I just had to make a comment about the different hair for wedding and MK shoots. I did my hair one way for the wedding, I had a "poof" in the front then soft curls, and for MK shoot I had same soft curls just no poof just a side part. In pictures my MK shoot hairdo looked so much better I wished I had done it for the wedding. Oh well. They both looked good I just liked one more than the other.

I think you looked great in both shoots from what I've seen previously. Don't be so hard on yourself!

Beautiful Pics!!!!!!! :lovestruc:lovestruc:lovestruc:lovestruc:lovestruc:lovestruc:lovestruc:lovestruc:lovestruc:lovestruc:lovestruc:lovestruc:lovestruc:lovestruc

I haven't looked yet but I will when I get to my laptop. I just had to make a comment about the different hair for wedding and MK shoots. I did my hair one way for the wedding, I had a "poof" in the front then soft curls, and for MK shoot I had same soft curls just no poof just a side part. In pictures my MK shoot hairdo looked so much better I wished I had done it for the wedding. Oh well. They both looked good I just liked one more than the other.

I think you looked great in both shoots from what I've seen previously. Don't be so hard on yourself!
thanks guys! yeah, i was thinking that i would vary the hair do's BECAUSE i am so hard on myself! ah well..... all in all, way more pictures thati like than don't like and i am so happy to see some cool family pics and such come out of all this!:woohoo:

HMlanterns.jpg

a girlfriend just pointed out we have a hidden mickey lantern shadow in this shot...
and i like this one of me a lot!!

vestibule.jpg

All the photos are gorgeous Lisa - you must be thrilled with them!!

Hi, just wanted to stop by and say what a lovely wedding you had! Your pics turned out beautiful and your reception...one word: awesome!! The colours look just fantastic! Congratulations on a wonderful wedding and lots of best wishes for a happy marriage!! :goodvibes

I love your hair and your head piece and veil with the bird in it. :thumbsup2
You look beautiful! Your reception looks like so much fun:yay: Love your pictures!

so deb inspired me to "share" my (eighteen thousand) shutterfly photobooks!

ha!

i'm waiting on the "weddingfest" 101 page one. then we just need to finalize which portraits to do for david and vicki....

we did get our DFTW album back last week - i like the book alot. i wasn't sure what it was going to look like, but i just enjoy the white cover with the DFTW logo/writing whatever on it!

anyways, i think we are defintely into or at week 10 post wedding so got to email STVS again this weekend and find out how long until we get our video!

I love, love, love your books so much....thank you for posting them! My favorites are the MK one and the pretty things one. Shutterfly looks very promising, another book may be in my future!

Hi Lisa,

I've been visiting and re-visiting your PJ a lot lately and I have to say your wedding and reception looked like so much fun!! Just love it. :)

You were so entertaining on the Disney Weddings Podcast and I love what you did to the WHR. I'm wondering if you found out how much it would have been to use curly willows instead of the teacups and bottles. I know you mentioned it as an option but I don't know if Disney came back with a quote or just gave you the "trust us, option #2 is cheaper" and left it at that.

I'm so glad that you've been so informative about so many aspects of you wedding, it has made it so much easier to plan our budget so far ahead of our PS. Thank you so much!!

haha! thanks for your kind comments!

listen, i want to say that we discussed the branches and tall vases at the PS. i know the arrangements at the most basic were over $100 and like towards the $150 with only a tall container and basic branches i think. we looked through their books at some options at the PS and i think i was liking branches and a touch of greenery/ivy, then thinking something could hang from the branches maybe..... anyways, with no floral involved, it was upwards of $150 which was more than we wanted to do. we didn't price it out to the BEO stage though.

glad any of this info helps - i know how much it helped us to read and hear about others' experiences!!!!!

happy planning!! if there is anything else i can (try) to answer, let me know! :)

So I was playing Carrie's podcast on the way home from work and listened to your episode again. I had a small question.

Would you mind sharing the cost of having Yehaa Bob perform? I saw something on your BEO that said "performer support" but it seemed so cheap that I didn't think that was it. Did his fee count toward your minimum expenditure?

Thanks and congratulations again.

So I was playing Carrie's podcast on the way home from work and listened to your episode again. I had a small question.

Would you mind sharing the cost of having Yehaa Bob perform? I saw something on your BEO that said "performer support" but it seemed so cheap that I didn't think that was it. Did his fee count toward your minimum expenditure?

Thanks and congratulations again.

I was about to ask this question as well. I couldn't find it in your BEO. I have been wanting to have the Hat Lady from UK epcot at my reception but I have never asked my planner about it because I assumed it was way over 1K. I am two days away from being locked in to my entertainment elements anyway so it is probably too late for me. But just curious....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter