Live now at OKW. Ask any questions you want

We will be there starting the 18th of July but I'm guessing it will be much different than it is right now......once the parks open.

My prediction:
- mask wearing will disipate a bit once they see how difficult it will be to wear them outside, so walking on mainstreet, etc, I don't think they will be required as long as physical distance is being maintained.
- anything water related, no masks
- traffic will be heavy as the weeks go on. Disney wants business, so it will get busier
- worried water parks will be closed for the summer :(
- no MM event in August (still has not yet been cancelled)

Pool hours for Kidani, menus of sanaa (are they using the regular menu or shortened), is there an activity sheet or listing somewhere?
Sanaa menus attached

Attachments

• 20200623_120041.jpg
    20200623_120041.jpg
    104.4 KB · Views: 90
  • 20200623_120302.jpg
    20200623_120302.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 95
  • 20200623_120312.jpg
    20200623_120312.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 91
My prediction:
- mask wearing will disipate a bit once they see how difficult it will be to wear them outside, so walking on mainstreet, etc, I don't think they will be required as long as physical distance is being maintained.
- anything water related, no masks
- traffic will be heavy as the weeks go on. Disney wants business, so it will get busier
- worried water parks will be closed for the summer :(
- no MM event in August (still has not yet been cancelled)

If your coming in summer practice practice practice with your masks

It is very tough out here with the masks on

Be prepared

Thank you for all the updates! We will be at OKW Thursday morning and I was curious to how things are going there. Enjoy your trip!

Thanks for taking time to answer our questions! Glad to see breakfast at sanaa is qs still. We are at Kidani July 24 for 2 nights and July 21 -24 at BWV. Can't wait!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter