***Locally Made Exchange-Sent/Recieved***COMPLETED

Janice,
DH wanted to tell you how good the pecan log was. Yes I said was because he ate the entire log in one sitting and did not offer me any!!!!

I received a wonderful package from Nebraska!

The candles smell great and love the postcards. They fit in with my new plan of adventure (a cross-country - and back - drive...probably next year or the year after). Going to avoid the interstates as much as possible.

And I'll enjoy the popcorn while watching my Film Noir collection I just got!

Thanks a mil from the Ville!

:teeth:

mickeyfan2 said:
Janice,
DH wanted to tell you how good the pecan log was. Yes I said was because he ate the entire log in one sitting and did not offer me any!!!!

:rotfl: at least you know it didn't go to waste and that it was yummy.
Maybe you can get some of that for his Christmas stocking this year Colleen.

nightowlky said:
I received a wonderful package from Nebraska!

The candles smell great and love the postcards. They fit in with my new plan of adventure (a cross-country - and back - drive...probably next year or the year after). Going to avoid the interstates as much as possible.

And I'll enjoy the popcorn while watching my Film Noir collection I just got!

Thanks a mil from the Ville!

:teeth:

What scent did you recieve?
Enjoy your film.

mommytotwo said:
:rotfl: at least you know it didn't go to waste and that it was yummy.
Maybe you can get some of that for his Christmas stocking this year Colleen.
A good idea. He just told me he threw out the label but he wished he kept it so we could order more. Janice, could you please let me know where to get more.

mommytotwo said:
What scent did you recieve?
Enjoy your film.

Honey Dew and they are quite fragrant. Just what this bachelor pad needed. ;)

There was also some Strawberry Jam (perfect for my morning toast) and some Pasta Sauce.

Dropped mine off this evening at FedEx Kinko's. I'm certainly not the best package wrapper but it should arrive safely ;)

Mine went out this morning. It went out priority so it should be there in 2-3 days......

mickeyfan2 said:
A good idea. He just told me he threw out the label but he wished he kept it so we could order more. Janice, could you please let me know where to get more.

Colleen,

I'm so glad your DH liked the pecan log! Maybe some sweet pixiedust will find its way to your mail box soon. SHHH!! It'll be our secret!

In case he can't wait...

http://www.pralineplace.com/

Janice

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter