Looking for new everyday dinnerware

I remember when my cousin requested Wedgwood in her wedding registry. I got her several sets. When I said I wish I’d gotten more she said not to worry about it as she was planning on using it every day. I was surprised, I have seen Wedgwood used at a hotel event. I was thinking it was pretty pricey for people to abuse.

Wedgwood does make a variety of everyday dishes like Strawberry and Vine or Nantucket Basket…

Had Corelle for first 20 years of marriage. They d/c my pattern. Too many oopsies with broken pieces for me not to have easy ability to replace. So I bought Fiesta sets, one of each of the colors available. So my dishes are a rainbow now of colors, but all the same type. So when one breaks, I just buy a replacement of one of the colors out at that point. They wear great and can work for both casual and fancier. (P.S. have some of my old Corelle I bring when I stay in a studio as I can’t see disposables. They are light and durable to pack.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter