Jarlander

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone!

If you know of anyone who can’t make this years Wine and Dine run or the after party I’m looking for a ticket.

I didn’t buy when my friends did cause I had a work event, but the work event is now cancelled so I’m trying to join them in the Wine and Dine fun if at all possible. Fingers crossed 🤞

Have a blessed day :)

I am looking for a party ticket too! I forgot to get one for my little brother before they sold out 😥

My wife has just decided that she now wants to go support me at the half marathon. I am pretty excited about that. If anyone has an extra after party ticket or ticket that they will not be using, please let me know. Willing to pay face value or more for it. Thanks in advance

I am looking for a party ticket too! I forgot to get one for my little brother before they sold out 😥
I have one more ticket for sale if interested…
Hi everyone!

If you know of anyone who can’t make this years Wine and Dine run or the after party I’m looking for a ticket.

I didn’t buy when my friends did cause I had a work event, but the work event is now cancelled so I’m trying to join them in the Wine and Dine fun if at all possible. Fingers crossed 🤞

Have a blessed day :)
I have a ticket available if you are interested.

I won’t use the post race party either, available if anyone is interested

Hi! I'm also looking for a ticket, I misunderstood needing to buy one since my friend is doing the challenge I didn't realize my 10k did not include the party. Thank you!

hi diana do you still have it? I cant figure out how to DM you but if you could shoot me a DM if you do still have yours
I can’t just yet… you need to have at least 10posts before the messaging become available…
There is a test thread in which you can write to help with the 10 posts…

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter